GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Your statement is not accurate in todays sense. Yes our immune system worked forever, but we are basically stagnant. In the last 100 years we have advanced medicine, exponentially grown our population and condensed said population. In the last 100 years have you noticed allergies skyrocket? Increase in overall disease? Its because two things: our immune systems have been getting weaker, and viruses are stronger. Each time a virus or other sickness is suppressed by medicine it fights harder next time.

Corona may not be the last threat to humanity, certainly not the strongest i will see in my lifetime.

Get your shit together
Allergies and chronic disease have skyrocketed BECAUSE of vaccines. There are doctors that have proven this.
They are ostracized from the medical 'community.'

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Allergies and chronic disease have skyrocketed BECAUSE of vaccines. There are doctors that have proven this.
Or it could be there are more of us in general, and we are much better at detecting, reporting and treating them?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You don’t even see it. And I find that funny.
Anybody can do what I did. And my Dad. He dropped out of school at 6th grade and busted his knuckles as a mechanic.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
This is a very deep rooted issue in this country.

America has more small children that wear glasses vs other countries. Maybe it’s the air. The food. Somethings going on. But it ain’t the vaccines dude.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Anybody can do what I did. And my Dad. He dropped out of school at 6th grade and busted his knuckles as a mechanic.
Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me. You should use the color of your skin for good. Instead of spreading nonsensical bullshit while supporting an orange idiot.

Reactions: WAP

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Its the zricketys

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
It’s not a loop hole. I get on a raft. Sail 90 miles. Get off the raft. Touch key west’s shore. And instant work permit. I can’t be sent anywhere. And I can’t be detained. Especially not after the Cuban concentration camps the government built in 1980. That shit went sideways super quick. Kinda seems like Americans liked concentration camps as much as the fucking nazis did.

A French person can come here illegally or with a student visa and actually never even attend school. And they won’t have to fear deportation unless they commit a crime. Someone from Central America is treated quite differently. Period. You thing there’s this set standard across the board. But there isn’t. And your just making yourself look more and more uninformed

Except the Americans didn't commit genocide in concentration camps.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Your ignorance never ceases to amaze me. You should use the color of your skin for good. Instead of spreading nonsensical bullshit while supporting an orange idiot.
Keehs360 "Don't be so racist"
Also Keehs "I hate orange man"