GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Air condition setting memory

tigeo

Autocross Champion
I'm sorry for posting here but I have the same question as you do now and I'm wondering if you managed to find an answer
Have you read the thread? Yes, you use OBDEleven or the like to set it so it retains the last setting you had when you turned if off.

Tacomonster

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Gti 2019
Hey, Tacomonster, hey, guys. I had the same problem and I want to share with you guys how I managed to fix it. When I found out about this problem, I tried to fix it on my own but nothing happened, everything became even worse, I even used Google, but I didn't manage to find anything there about it. Two weeks, my friend recommended using the service of this site:https://www.socool.sg/ . I can say that their repair was successful, my air conditioner started working properly and I've never had any problems with it since then at all.
Thanks for the advice man, I didn’t see your post until now. I will log this for future reference.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Then I should be dead because I've run on recirc for at least an hour. IIRC, there are vents for the cabin air to flow out from in the hatch area. Never heard these vents have one-way flaps.

chillax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid
Then I should be dead because I've run on recirc for at least an hour. IIRC, there are vents for the cabin air to flow out from in the hatch area. Never heard these vents have one-way flaps.

Well I drove for about an hour with recirc on and the following week I was so out of breath I was convinced I had the virus.