GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SRS-Tec MK7 GTI Bumper Flare Group Buy

Andrewbens

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTi S 6 Speed
View attachment 193225

Here it is installed on mine. I had it painted in gloss black by a local shop for $100 flat including taxes. I deleted the OEM matte black side skirts and replaced them with Golf R replica side skirts. I also replaced my OEM rear diffuser with an aftermarket gloss black diffuser. Next step being to replace the matte black on the front end with gloss black. I will say it looks much better in person. As far as install goes, SRS-TEC provides a tube of Elch Pro P1 adhesive.
These flares look amazing I want a pair

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Please keep us posted

Absolutely. A goal since the beginning was to be as transparent as possible since I'm being trusted with a bunch of people's money.

Unless I hear something over the weekend, going to follow up early Monday morning (my time), as it's already nearing the end of the workday on a Friday afternoon in Germany, and I assume they're a Monday - Friday business.

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Found these pictures in my gallery. I didn’t know I had these

771935A5-852F-466D-A0AE-BEDB0F82E945.jpeg
FACA1BDC-EE65-4E79-BC4F-C06ADC3DF946.jpeg

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Is it me or do the covers from SRS's pictures look more flush than the ones from customers pictures?

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
thought I should share this. Four days ago someone posted this on the FB MQB page
9F7F8616-A332-4816-878B-0BEDF5209826.png

People in the comment section were wondering what part it was LOL.

Here’s some pictures I saw on the comments
F72D0B89-63B9-4C5D-9E81-EFFEA0275423.jpeg
1AF5B857-C5BD-4D53-9A48-A8B4F70EE38E.jpeg
2B867C48-3BA7-4696-9044-D66816ECEA03.jpeg

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
man the more i see these the more i'm thinking the whole car needs more wide to justify them. full isweep body kit, or golf r sideskirts and big front lip, something like that.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
man the more i see these the more i'm thinking the whole car needs more wide to justify them. full isweep body kit, or golf r sideskirts and big front lip, something like that.
Yup, front on view... shows that well, needs a splitter

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
So I followed up this morning (edited out my own info just so it's not on full blast on the internet). Let's see if I get a response.

1606163094442.png

Personally, I'm in no hurry. And I know others have said they're in no hurry, but if we pass another week without any kind of response, we might have to have a conversation on what we want to do. I don't mind, but I feel bad just sitting on people's money for an extended period of time. That's why I tried putting a pretty short deadline on the group buy lol.

But, it won't come to that. Positive thoughts that they'll respond in the next day or two!

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Yup, front on view... shows that well, needs a splitter

I have Maxton V2 to go with the covers. I've always felt the front of the mk7 was missing that finishing touch. I like how the trim looks on the 7.5 around the fogs. The SRS Tec will give my front end that finishing touch. Looking forward to getting them.😃

maxton.JPG

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Alright boys, I think we're gonna be in business soon!

Screenshot_20201126-080134.png

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
Has anybody decided what color to paint theirs? I'm going to match it with my front splitter I think. Just need to choose between Aerofabb and DPC