GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Reflex Silver Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
Oh, I had one, it just didn't get along with my old parking garage. The UK and DE sites have Reflex on the Mk8 GTI, hoping VW USA doesn't f it up.
what happened here?

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
what happened here?
https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/irving-garage-collapse-what-went-wrong/270304/

Texas doesn't require inspections on parking structures. It was a thirty year old, beam supported slab deck that was supported by columns, in some manner, the columns walked out and the deck dropped. It was ruled "an act of God" and blamed on a combination of heavy spring rains and a dry summer. It was a dodgy structure before this happened, you could feel it wobble when heavier cars drove across it and when it rained, it would leak through the slabs onto the cars parked below. I parked in a spot that was safe from the collapse on most days, but got there late that day and just took what was available, oops.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Great bbq and donuts though.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I really had a great time in Texas every time I’ve been. Will take your advice next time

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
Do you have more pics of the splitter?

Any more pics of the splitter?

Sorry, I don't have any other pics of the splitter, but I'll take some the next time I wash my car.

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
OK, and how is the durability of it? looks stronger that the v2 lip

I've scraped it a couple of times on dips, but nothing really to test the durability.

Here is a video of Maxton Design doing a damage test on the splitter:

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
New BEC tails:
686C9984-8297-467F-8D09-E37C711A77A5.jpeg

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I really like em! I think the smoked isn’t too popular but they’re all plug and play. The harness allows the blinker to be animated instead of binary. They’re obviously not OEM build quality but they seem sturdy so far. If they leak in my climate or let creepy crawlies in that’s the test.

Last edited: