GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I made that statement and I'm not going to debate it further.

Because you can't without proving what everyone is telling you. Cognitive dissonance is hard to overcome. You age doesn't help either.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Relevant to this thread.

FB_IMG_1602980370587.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Because you can't without proving what everyone is telling you. Cognitive dissonance is hard to overcome. You age doesn't help either.

I could debate a lot about it but as I've been saying it will just be an endless argument. My age has nothing to do with it.

And this was my point. I made the statement that I made and said I'm not going to debate it further and look how many times I've had to say that again. It's wasting time.

Now you'll reply again and I'll just say the same thing.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I could debate a lot about it but as I've been saying it will just be an endless argument. My age has nothing to do with it.

And this was my point. I made the statement that I made and said I'm not going to debate it further and look how many times I've had to say that again. It's wasting time.

Now you'll reply again and I'll just say the same thing.

It's a waste of time, because you're incapable accepting any information that doesn't fit your unsupported opinions.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Sweden has socialized healthcare and high taxes to pay for well equipped hospitals.

We should tax anyone who makes more than 1.5x the national average at 51% and socialize healthcare too? Let's do this.View attachment 189080
It has nothing to do with taxes and healthcare, I'm making light of how our approaches were very different but the results were the same. Except now they herd immunity and we are still being ridiculous.
The big question is, why are they engineering viruses in labs and why doesn't the UN condemn this activity???

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's a waste of time, because you're incapable accepting any information that doesn't fit your unsupported opinions.
This is everyone in the thread, except Jim. He has shown open-mindedness, which is rare these days.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
But that isn't what you said. You said illegals got rights and benefits that citizens don't get.
This is actually true. They get immunity from many of our laws because of their undocumented status. Democrats fight for them to stay here, when they should be on the first bus back to their homeland. They get some kind of medicaid and x dollars a month, I know this is true. There are similar programs for American citizens but many never qualify. For the illegals, it's essentially automatic benefits. It's messed up.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I've heard that the masks are teaching AI how to facially recognize people more accurately...I don't know how much truth there is to it, but nothing surprises me anymore. Also talk of COVID testing being used for DNA collection, Pentagon has warned against DNA testing prior to this. Again, not saying this is fact but food for thought.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I appreciate the compliment. You and I have had our disagreements but we've remained civil with each other.
I understand why you wear a mask. And you are smart enough to know when to take it off, and know that it is decreasing your air exchange.
These are advanced concepts for the fluoridated slaves that can't recognize the truth literally staring them in the face. You and I can have a conversation, I enjoy it.
All the others can do is hurl insults at us. We are all witnesses to history, and like social media they label our testimony as 'misinformation.'