GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

Warfe-Motorsports

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 Audi A3 MQB
How are your intake temps? What plugs are you running? Fuel rail pressure looks good but such little timing and having two to three degree of pull seems off. Not a whole lot of boost either. what happens if you back the boost down 2 psi for testing measures.

mayhem_j30

Passed Driver's Ed
It's all clean after 4500, so don't need to see illegal speeds. Just need more than 3 data points. 3k-5k in 3rd is like 40mph to 70mph. Also, spinning will induce phantom KR which is why I want to see 4th. It won't spin going WOT at 3k in 4th.
Bumping because of new page. To my newb mind the new log look worse. Am I dealing with a car just not happy with the OTS tune or something more?

71F
27k miles
ED ST2 91 on 93 fuel since about 5k miles
IC
DP
New ruthenium plugs

3rd gear https://datazap.me/u/mayhemj30/10-7-20-3rd?log=0&data=1

4th gear https://datazap.me/u/mayhemj30/10-7-20-4th?log=0&data=1

mayhem_j30

Passed Driver's Ed
Move octane slider down, or get Maestro and iron out your timing.

And yes, exhaust knocking will cause knock retard.
I guess I should keep up with the times more. When I first flashed the ST2 2.5 years ago the adjustable file didn't exist. I flashed the adjustable stage 2 tonight. Checked the settings and it was boost=21, octane=93. Since I was having issues on the previous 91 tune I moved the octane to 89. Before I make a log is that boost setting normal?

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
Tapp replied back today after I had sent him my box code and following up. He replied in 20 minutes. Said he didn't have the bandwidth right now, but to check back in 2-3 weeks. Step in the right direction. Will give him the full 3 weeks before I bug him.

Will make sure to follow up. I am still a week out from having my turbo installed, but all other mods are in the car. Hoping fuel lines arrive before then, but not the biggest deal. A mild 91oct tune is happening first.

We in. 7200rpm file is getting flashed today. Thanks to Tapp for sure!!!

mayhem_j30

Passed Driver's Ed

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Diggs, if you're ever in KY you need to swing by for some beers and/or bourbon. I have a decent whiskey collection that I'll be glad to pour for all your help.
Kentuckians always trying to share Bourbon. 😂

Good to know there are some other forum members in Kentucky! I'll need to give you a shout later for local shop recommendations. 😎