GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Finally found a metric to run granting traction?

Lol the gaptizing began after 60 so I didn't have the 60-130 data.

But I spin to the 3-4 shift...I'm working on that but trying to go faster than 3.5 60-100 on a street tire is a real challenge. I've got a few more things to try but I think I'm going to be stuck in the 3.40s unless I run a DR, which I probably won't do.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Lol the gaptizing began after 60 so I didn't have the 60-130 data.

But I spin to the 3-4 shift...I'm working on that but trying to go faster than 3.5 60-100 on a street tire is a real challenge. I've got a few more things to try but I think I'm going to be stuck in the 3.40s unless I run a DR, which I probably won't do.

This right here is why I am done spending more cash on my GTI though I have been tempted to swap sensors and get a 450 LPFP. My XL on HPFP and 93 is not bad for a daily and has been extremely reliable.

Bee_Finn

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI DSG
twist did a 9.2 or 9.3 iirc. ive seen some claim 8s but who knows. lotta liars out there. nice job on your 9.45.
Thanks! but I just went full E85 tonight and well. Yeah.. first pull in the 8s lol. I’m just curious. Im going to do a couple more revisions and see what I end up with.

Edit: Went LPFP and MPI on stock OEM IS38. Best time on stock fuel system E30 was that 9.45.

Bee_Finn

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI DSG
Here’s just my E85 basemap and first 60-130 dragy on this map doing first log. OEM IS38. Turning it up more. I’ll post another up soon.

Attachments

• C5DA5D8F-755E-428F-B34E-EC5BABD9EA87.png
    C5DA5D8F-755E-428F-B34E-EC5BABD9EA87.png
    532.6 KB · Views: 181

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Just spare and jack removed. Full tank of E85. RPF1 wheels and full exhaust. NO brake boosting on this one. Was too scared lmao.

Who brake boosts their 60 plus runs? Not I but seeing as you all may be I just might start.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Not I. Better traction rolling in from 40 in 3rd. Guess it depends how soon you spool up.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Not I. Better traction rolling in from 40 in 3rd. Guess it depends how soon you spool up.

I always start at 50 and then give throttle, will try at 40.