GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
Dammit. 😓 I really don't want to do mpi. I don't need all that. Just a tad more fuel so I can run e50. IIRC the only thing you can do is adjust rail pressure down and hope for the best? I know some people still run it on maestro with no I'll side effects at the moment.

904mk7

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 PP GTI
Ok. It does look good. Nothing above 230ish. Damn. Thank you Diggs! Saving the day again. I read so much on here, but I must have missed that it's fine as long as you're not trying to max it.

Warfe-Motorsports

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 Audi A3 MQB
Whats up guys new to the forum but not new to the platform. Ive been able to work my way through maestro to run external wastegates. This has opened me up to many turbo options with the custom adapters ive built to mate the stock flange to t3 and t4. If anyone needs assistance ill be happy to help with the need to do's and hardware needed to make it possible. I have found it much easier to manage boost via using an electronic boost controller rather than dealing with the wastegate maps. I currently run a precision 60-62 .82 ar on a t4 exhaust housing and a tial wastegate with a gforce 2 boost controller. Im chris warfe from the MQB groups and audi 8v group on Facebook.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Whats up guys new to the forum but not new to the platform. Ive been able to work my way through maestro to run external wastegates. This has opened me up to many turbo options with the custom adapters ive built to mate the stock flange to t3 and t4. If anyone needs assistance ill be happy to help with the need to do's and hardware needed to make it possible. I have found it much easier to manage boost via using an electronic boost controller rather than dealing with the wastegate maps. I currently run a precision 60-62 .82 ar on a t4 exhaust housing and a tial wastegate with a gforce 2 boost controller. Im chris warfe from the MQB groups and audi 8v group on Facebook.

Welcome to the forum.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
I think I've seen your car. Do you have the S3? What kinda numbers and times are you doing with the precision turbo?

Warfe-Motorsports

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 Audi A3 MQB
I think I've seen your car. Do you have the S3? What kinda numbers and times are you doing with the precision turbo?
unfortunately my blue S3 burned to the ground i had an oring failure on my multi port injection that lit fire. I have an A3 now that ive built another setup with. Ive yet to go to the dyno and all my tracks have been closed because of COVID. Ive maxed my injectors out and need to upgrade. Ive got a 525 LPFP and autotech HPFP. I can say it runs very well just takes a bit to spool up. Pulling timing and adding fuel has helped light the turbo up but i think a built head that flows better will help. Ive got a spare motor on the stand im going to experiment with if i can get the parts from Hank Iroz. It may be an option for us that want more than three brands of piston rod combos out there.
IMG_20200910_205147.jpg

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
unfortunately my blue S3 burned to the ground i had an oring failure on my multi port injection that lit fire. I have an A3 now that ive built another setup with. Ive yet to go to the dyno and all my tracks have been closed because of COVID. Ive maxed my injectors out and need to upgrade. Ive got a 525 LPFP and autotech HPFP. I can say it runs very well just takes a bit to spool up. Pulling timing and adding fuel has helped light the turbo up but i think a built head that flows better will help. Ive got a spare motor on the stand im going to experiment with if i can get the parts from Hank Iroz. It may be an option for us that want more than three brands of piston rod combos out there. View attachment 187061
Thats awesome dude it looks really good! I have an A3 too so I can relate in that aspect at least. Im really digging those hood vents too if you don't mind sharing how you got them. Sounds like you're trying the most custom things for this platform which is pretty neat. I regret not getting my head ported while it was all apart building the engine but oh well car still makes good power/spool on new turbo setup. Are you gonna go mpi again? As in ditch the hpfp

613B6

Ready to race!
But there was, you just didn't see it...coming soon.