GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Took the mk7 to a car wash and mann they all stalled the car rest in peace my clutch. Never going again

Last edited:

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Mud flaps for all the mud I encounter in Vegas, lol
C55D2CF2-76C5-4074-A59A-8F25E7506584.jpeg
2E66A380-0C42-4152-BAC4-6350D33ADDD2.jpeg

AK66

Passed Driver's Ed
Yup, this is the DSG. Same here, no sunroof or leather wanted. I was torn on manual or DSG but found the DSG plenty fun and easier in traffic so went with that.
Same. There was no other option in 2017 to get a PP, LP and plaid together other than Sport. And to me GTI without plaid is not a complete GTI. ☺

Attachments

• 2017-09-16-15-55-06.jpg
    2017-09-16-15-55-06.jpg
    851 KB · Views: 96

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
3 weeks ago, I took my then-stock Alltrack to upstate New York for camping. The suspension and the power left a lot to be desired on the fun mountain roads. The car struggled to pick up speed up some grades, even being in 3RD past 3K at WOT.

So, I got APR Plus and an RSB. Got back today from another small camping trip with my girlfriend, and the new power + neutral steering was the most fun I ever had on mountain roads

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
What a great way to end my night. Went over a curb in a parking lot pretty hard and popped my driver side tire. Thank god the side skirt, rim n front bumper is good! Spare is on.

Think this is repairable? I dont think so since its sliced on the side. Gonna pass by Firestone tomorrow and buy a new tire smh money down the drain

99E1122D-7992-49DE-9C1C-B49C8E609455.jpeg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What a great way to end my night. Went over a curb in a parking lot pretty hard and popped my driver side tire. Thank god the side skirt, rim n front bumper is good! Spare is on.

Think this is repairable? I dont think so since its sliced on the side. Gonna pass by Firestone tomorrow and buy a new tire smh money down the drain

View attachment 186440

They don't repair sidewall damage. It needs to be replaced.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion

View attachment 186440

Cant repair a sidewall, but luckily if that was all that was damaged it’s probably only a $200ish day which compared to body damage is a best can scenario

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
I’d ask them if they’ll check the alignment while you’re at it. Could potentially save the new tire
Cool, thanks for letting me know. Im getting some Bilstein B8s coming in the mail Wednesday so either way I need to do an alignment next week (y)