GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Roadrunner_GTI

Drag Racing Champion
I will happily join the race with my rebuilt engine that @Ronnie_B said "Will it run well or long-term? Not likely."
Fastest stage 2 GTI in Georgia, I guarantee.

You think a drag race determines if an engine is reliable? Try 2-3 hours of grueling track time before checking that box. 😄 Some of the most jerry-rigged setups I've ever seen were at drag strips. #doavalvejob #resurfaceyourheads

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You think a drag race determines if an engine is reliable? Try 2-3 hours of grueling track time before checking that box. 😄 Some of the most jerry-rigged setups I've ever seen were at drag strips. #doavalvejob #resurfaceyourheads
I've got many hours on the car since the rebuild, I drive it like I stole it. Would go cross country if I had to. Hasn't missed a beat.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
rjgqk.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Those people were at least historical figures.
Maybe you can tell me how someone can spread the virus when they don't have it? Why are we assuming everyone is sick when only 0.2% have been tested?
Can you say SCAMdemic?
1600316768272.png

Didn't we go over this earlier? How are you proving you are healthy and free of the virus, how often, and what bubble do you live in? Is that why you don't want to wear a mask, because the bubble is enough?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Didn't we go over this earlier? How are you proving you are healthy and free of the virus, how often, and what bubble do you live in? Is that why you don't want to wear a mask, because the bubble is enough?
What bubble? I live near the #4 virus hotspot in the world. I have not really changed my routine.
When 0.2% of the population has tested positive with these bogus tests, what is there to be afraid of? Not even half of 1%.
I have a greater chance of being in a car crash, doesn't mean I'm going to stop driving. When you know the DATA, the scam is exposed.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Roadrunner_GTI

Drag Racing Champion
What bubble? I live near the #4 virus hotspot in the world. I have not really changed my routine.
When 0.2% of the population has tested positive with these bogus tests, what is there to be afraid of? Not even half of 1%.
I have a greater chance of being in a car crash, doesn't mean I'm going to stop driving. When you know the DATA, the scam is exposed.

I have no clue how I got roped into this shitshow of a thread, but I'm letting myself out. I can only handle but so much bullshit science-denying rhetoric.
I will say that I'm totally shocked that someone who doesn't believe in valve jobs and cylinder head resurfacing, also doesn't believe in science. 😎

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
*Posts real statistics*
'Bullshit science-denier'
You guys are hilarious.
cognitive.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'Science' is a buzzword for people that can't debate or be bothered to look at the data themselves.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Again what would be the point of the "scam"? Religion is used to control people and take their money. What would be the covid scam goal? To sell masks?
What would be the goal? Have you been living under a rock for 6 months? Suicides higher than COVID deaths, small businesses closed by the thousands, Amazon, Walmart and China making record profits, Trump thrown under the bus, people getting fungal/bacterial infections, civil liberties stripped away.
TAKE YOUR PICK.