GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

White smoke from exhaust with fluid leaking out of it

Mk7GolfDisease

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf 1.8T TSI
Yup thanks will update you guys once i get car later today or tomorrow
Here is their final thought but with me paying up the ass for such a test to perform

Attachments

• IMG_20200915_155213.jpg
    IMG_20200915_155213.jpg
    513.3 KB · Views: 106

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Thats their finale of their diagnosis I will post a video tomorrow as i got car back today but late so tomorrow before i go do my errands will post a link off youtube since i can only attach pictures here not videos.

Does the "smoke" dissipate into the air quickly and only happen the most when you first step in the gas? What is the temperature when you see it?

777-300ER

Go Kart Newbie
Looks like they agree. Post a video tomorrow. Condensation can linger especially if many short trips allow condensation to form in the muffler/resonator.

Mk7GolfDisease

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf 1.8T TSI
Thats their finale of their diagnosis I will post a video tomorrow as i got car back today but late so tomorrow before i go do my errands will post a link off youtube since i can only attach pictures here not videos.

Here is a video of before their bs diagnosis to no avail
That was the charge to diagnose it and had there been a problem they would have refunded the charge.
I guess yeah ur right

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
No stays and repeats and this occurs at 15 and higher temp

But it not continuous is it? You see the biggest puff of smoke on initial push of the accelerator? What is the high ambient temperature for the next few days?

Mk7GolfDisease

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf 1.8T TSI
But it not continuous is it? You see the biggest puff of smoke on initial push of the accelerator? What is the high ambient temperature for the next few days?
Basically you turn car on when idling and it starts non stop at whatever temperature does that make sense?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
over 20 too yeah like last month in august when it was hot still was showing as well

It's understandable in cold weather, but not in warmer weather. I doubt you're going to get any help from the dealer at this point. I think the only reasonable thing to do at this point is monitor oil and coolant levels, and return to the dealer if you notice abnormal oil or coolant consumption.

Where I live, we have a couple of really good independent VW performance shops, and if you see abnormal consumption or oil or coolant and the dealer comes up with nothing again, you might want to ask around in the local VW community and find out if there's a good independent shop near you that can take a look at it.

Mk7GolfDisease

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Golf 1.8T TSI
It's understandable in cold weather, but not in warmer weather. I doubt you're going to get any help from the dealer at this point. I think the only reasonable thing to do at this point is monitor oil and coolant levels, and return to the dealer if you notice abnormal oil or coolant consumption.

Where I live, we have a couple of really good independent VW performance shops, and if you see abnormal consumption or oil or coolant and the dealer comes up with nothing again, you might want to ask around in the local VW community and find out if there's a good independent shop near you that can take a look at it.
Well actually it doesnt happen with weather over 25 degrees c just checked a day after dealer had it.