GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

what do u guys think 2017 24k autobahn or 2020 gti s

Judas

Go Kart Newbie
so thats pretty much it, found a nice 2017 autobahn gti for 24k, 22k miles, but for 26k i can get a new
2020 gti s,
never bought pre owned, i cant decide

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Depends on if you care about the trim level options.

Brand new is nice, but if the 2017 is in excellent shape then I would go for that personally.

I bought my 2016 this June as a dealer CPO and it still had new car smell it was in such good condition. The cost savings to go with a slightly older car was worth it to me.

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
The halogen lights in these cars are surprisingly terrible. I have an S and ordered Ed's headlights this morning when they went up for pre-order lol.

nimonery

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 A3
Do you plan on tuning/modding? If so get the used one. Otherwise get the new for the longer warranty.

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
personally I would go with the autobahn because I like the extra features like leather, ACC and Lighting Package.

If the warranty and aesthetics of the 2020 is your preference go that way.

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but most of the issues with the Mk7 were addressed in 2016.

That being said, peace of mind is worth something too...

I'm probably not helping lol

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
do the 2017 have the pp and bigger brakes included? and mech slip dif or did that start in 19

Pretty sure that it does include those things. Like others have said you get a lot more with the Autobahn. By the way unless you mentioned it in another thread did they end up totalling your 15?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Add LED lights to a 2020, if you're like me and hate sunroofs.