GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Emich VW Is Mod friendly

FROSTYmk7.5

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
mk7.5 golf gti 6MT
just wanted to put this post out here Incase anyone in Colorado is looking for a mod friendly dealership, but it also sells and installs apr products and tunes. just brought my 2019 gti in for the software update and the service advisor came and double checked if I was tuned, because they didn’t want to wipe the tune by doing the update if I didn’t have a way of getting the tune back. They have a great service department that is more than mod friendly, don’t worry about uninstalling parts when coming here, if I would have known this sooner I wouldn’t have taken my bov and intake off before coming in

Attachments

• FE973453-ED5E-48E6-BCFE-77A9D25CC5CF.jpeg
    FE973453-ED5E-48E6-BCFE-77A9D25CC5CF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 176

Coolrunning39

Go Kart Newbie
I can attest to this as well. I have brought in a Mk7 R with a blown turbo and all the usual supporting stage 2 mods and everything was replaced under warranty.

In my opinion, best dealership to buy from and have any warranty work done here in the Denver area.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I bought a gti autobahn mk7.5 and a GLI from them last week!

I wonder how much they charge for the apr tune

tehfalcon

They seem to be hit and miss, they replaced my DSG a few years back on my stage 2 MK6 GTI with no issue under warranty, but about 2-3 months ago they denied my warranty when I brought in my Stage 2 MK7 GTI with a blown turbo.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
They seem to be hit and miss, they replaced my DSG a few years back on my stage 2 MK6 GTI with no issue under warranty, but about 2-3 months ago they denied my warranty when I brought in my Stage 2 MK7 GTI with a blown turbo.
What tune was on there?

jaystonewee

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI 4dr S 6spd
I went to HS with Mr Beeman, also worked with him at Mountain States VW nearly 20 years ago. It's actually really awesome looking at the staff list on the Emich VW website. The years with Emich don't truly show how long many of them have been there. At least a dozen were there before Jered and I worked together when it was Zinsmeister's Mountain States, through Sonic Automotive's ownership, to the Emich's purchase. From the original Colorado Blvd location to the new digs on Santa Fe. Hell, Gus Salazar has been working there longer than I've been alive!

Bought my 2018 GTI there new from Mike Daigle, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Emich VW to anybody.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Went to take my car into today to have the water pump replaced under warrenty. Bought the car in december took it in to an independent shop on thursday and overflow tank was empty. Emich did me a solid even though the didnt find any leaks at first did another pressure test after 3 hours then went ahead and replaced the water pump and thermostat all under warrenty. Was there from 8am to 5pm for work. They offered to get a Lyft ride for me but i feel they should have offered a courtesy vehicle. Did see @Keehs360 there getting his 24fx done on his gti and wifes gli to bad he didnt stick around but i know with his summer tires wouldnt last that long if he driving around in these temps :ROFLMAO:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Went to take my car into today to have the water pump replaced under warrenty. Bought the car in december took it in to an independent shop on thursday and overflow tank was empty. Emich did me a solid even though the didnt find any leaks at first did another pressure test after 3 hours then went ahead and replaced the water pump and thermostat all under warrenty. Was there from 8am to 5pm for work. They offered to get a Lyft ride for me but i feel they should have offered a courtesy vehicle. Did see @Keehs360 there getting his 24fx done on his gti and wifes gli to bad he didnt stick around but i know with his summer tires wouldnt last that long if he driving around in these temps :ROFLMAO:
Dude on the way home it was about 37-38f. And I was having issues when braking. I could feel the loss of grip in the front 😂

next time I’ll bring uno cards