GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
Waiting on mine from e-acca, did you pick up the porche self locking bolts?

Yes ordered the nuts from there as well. Took 3 weeks to get here in the UK.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
New stuff trickling in over the next few days... today’s haul

1. To gets some more negative camber in the front... slammed and “ruined” lol (camber will probably remain near -4 as it is now, as I need to slide my camber plates out some as the airbag is rubbing *thumbnail pic)
779BF8B8-C32C-4419-9124-5BDC58F6F4A7.jpeg

2.to replace the clutch I just had installed at the beginning of June...
8FE547FB-644D-4E17-A0A6-9DBDA5EC3C27.jpeg
C66362FC-81FB-422C-9FF6-0C4AC8ABECC9.jpeg4FBA843A-1E8A-4229-A32D-1CA7BC62062D.jpeg

Last edited:

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
3 weeks?
Got mine within a few days from local Audi dealers.

My local ones are arses and will not order anything without a registration of VIN number so thought I would give someone else my trade as in no rush.

My local VW dealers are getting the same as well. I went in for an oil filter and they asked for my Reg or VIN, I told them I didn't know it so they asked where I had parked and went out to get the info they wanted..............He returned saying there was a BMW parked in that space, I replied, I know I came in the Wifes car as I need an oil filter.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He wasn't happy but eventually got the filter.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
New stuff trickling in over the next few days... today’s haul

1. To gets some more negative camber in the front... slammed and “ruined” lol (camber will probably remain near -4 as it is now, as I need to slide my camber plates out some as the airbag is rubbing *thumbnail pic)
View attachment 185541

2.to replace the clutch I just had installed at the beginning of June...

View attachment 185542View attachment 185545View attachment 185546

Wow. What happened there?

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Bumper punch set for OPS... No excuses now I guess, soon my car too can complain when I get to close to others.

Are you using a kit, and where did you source it? Carsystems has a few, but the price difference between that and what you find on Ali is nuts. Curious what other options are out there.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Bought the kit from Ali, 12K PLA 2.0. Ordered from the same seller as some others in the PDC retrofit thread over in the DIY section. I didn't check carsystems. I have ordered a from them before though and was happy with what I got... rear view camera harness. It seemed to be an OEM retrofit harness, with instruction book from VW. But I bought the camera on eBay, and the wiring diagrams are available in the forums so I wouldn't pay the premium again. Their only shipping option (at the time) was DHL which is nice of you're in a rush, but extra expense if not.

nimonery

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 A3
Covercraft shade finally arrived. Ordered it back in July. I can tell its pretty high quality. Had the VW one but hated ROLLING every time i took it down. Althought haven't really had to worry about the sun being out since the sky has been covered in smoke for the last few weeks.

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport 6MT
I finally found a set of Carbon Steel Metallic mirror caps for my Sport (eBay to the rescue!). The stock black caps don't offer enough contrast with the gray in my opinion.

In a thread where the last few pages are filled with wheels, suspension, and turbo goodies this is very exciting I know :p

Mk7Matt

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I finally found a set of Carbon Steel Metallic mirror caps for my Sport (eBay to the rescue!). The stock black caps don't offer enough contrast with the gray in my opinion.

In a thread where the last few pages are filled with wheels, suspension, and turbo goodies this is very exciting I know :p
Let me know if you're interested in selling the black ones...

OryxRob

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI PP Oryx
New 8" screen, just need to find a surround & now.
Then source the rest of the piano trim.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 74

Shmito_R

Go Kart Champion
Finally received the rest of my badge skins/VinylMod’s vinyls to complete everything. Side blades, front and rear R’s and hazard light. Will update post when installed.

5DD23E03-6EED-4D75-8273-35B3FB6F6AC3.jpegEE30E984-AB76-4354-A737-82AEC4879448.jpeg6B57EF0F-531B-467E-9D87-C540722488D0.jpeg

Last edited: