GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Budget Clutch Installs in PA

Gr33nBunny

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE 6mt
I havent purchased my clutch yet, but this is great to know for around springtime

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Bump.
Sending out the Bat Signal to the OP.
Is your friend still doing clutches?

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
I think this has been dead a while. IMO, its better to spend 300 more and get it done at a shop like NGP, therefore, you have a warranty and can blame them vs random person doing it.

That's a two hour drive each way for me, but I asked for a quote.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
not saying you have to go there, im sure local shops will do it for the same labor cost
Turns out that NGP is $200 cheaper than the only local garage that bothered to call me back. Thanks for the tip. Have an appointment for October 1st.

jcw122

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump, was given an estimate of $800 by a local garage for a clutch install (excluding parts). Does anyone in SE PA do cheaper clutch installs? Looking at a Sachs Performance kit with a stock dual fly wheel.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Bump, was given an estimate of $800 by a local garage for a clutch install (excluding parts). Does anyone in SE PA do cheaper clutch installs? Looking at a Sachs Performance kit with a stock dual fly wheel.
if your in deep southeast pa, the try NGP, local shops are gonna run around 8-1000, NGP cheaper

rye0pa

Go Kart Newbie
Riz transmission
7055 Torresdale Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19135

Someone recommended them to me. I have had 2 done there think was like $550. Plus parts.