GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Moog rear end links

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
Anyone know if anyone has these in stock? Amazon, Rock Auto and Moog are currently out of stock. Covid killing my upgrade plans.

Half fast

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I looked around myself to no avail. Tried to order them from Moog and the order was cancelled without explanation. Ordered them from Summit Racing and got a note that they're backordered (beyond the ETA listed on the website). Hope someone pops up with a source, but figured I'd let you know it's not just you.

billbadass

Drag Racing Champion
i had the moog but prefer the super pro rear end links, the moog was fine but super pro are longer so they work on adjustable bar better and the poly bushing is more stiff

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
i had the moog but prefer the super pro rear end links, the moog was fine but super pro are longer so they work on adjustable bar better and the poly bushing is more stiff
Thanks, I did debate those, the price isn't terrible and they do look quality (and don't need some spray paint) but I'm hoping the Moogs are just an OEM+ sort of thing and I like the grease port. Still haven't decided between the Neuspeed 27mm or the H&R 26mm.

Half fast

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I was making the same decision and picked the H&R bar. I ended up picking that bar based on the bushings–while squeaking bushings don't really bother me, given the choice I'd rather have bushings that don't make noise or need maintenance. I've been really happy with it; it doesn't make noise and the car drives great. It fits the OEM+ description as well. I actually had Super Pro endlinks installed but they made a ton of noise. I even checked the install because I thought they might be loose or something. But, they get good reviews otherwise so it's probably just me. If OEM+ is your goal, I think the H&R bar is a good choice. Of course, that's only one man's opinion I've only used the H&R bar, so I can't really compare.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Both nice bars, but I'd go H&R simply for the no-noise bushings if nothing else.

launchd

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2023 M3LR, 2021 A7
Neuspeed is a great option, but I ended up with H&R for their bushings and have ZERO regrets :)

jmblur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
I went with Neuspeed for the adjustability. It's a PAIN to adjust with stock end links (like, just set it on stiff and forget about soft), but with longer end links it would be easy. Love the bar, allows a lot more lift off oversteer in a very controlled fashion, and I'm a big fan of adjustability in suspension parts.

bentin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
23 Golf R - 3 Pedals
That was some fast shipping, already in my mitts. Now I need to figure out if I'm just spraying them black or going for a dumb color like gold or pink.

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
Rub some wheel bearing grease on them and they won't rust. Nobody can see them.