GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

Blindeye_03

Go Kart Newbie
Select Gateway - 19
Select Adaptation
Select Start/stop start voltage limit
Change existing value from 7.6 V to 12.1
Exit Software, switch ignition off/on and Start Stop should be permanently off (and you have saved yourself the credits)

I found that on vwvortex and tried it tonight before leaving work. After restarting the car twice to be sure it works.

:)

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
For the life of me I can't get this to connect to my Samsung tablet. It connects fine with my phone, and yes I have a strong wifi signal in my garage. OBD11 shows that it's paired in the tablet's blue-tooth settings, but it just won't connect. I'm sure it's something simple, but at this point I'm at a loss..

TIA

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
For the life of me I can't get this to connect to my Samsung tablet. It connects fine with my phone, and yes I have a strong wifi signal in my garage. OBD11 shows that it's paired in the tablet's blue-tooth settings, but it just won't connect. I'm sure it's something simple, but at this point I'm at a loss..

TIA

Have you checked that the permissions are allowed on the tablet. Check the OBD permissions.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Have you checked that the permissions are allowed on the tablet. Check the OBD permissions.

On the tablet itself, the only permissions available are location and storage, both of which are ticked..

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Or check it's not also paired with the phone :)

I thought maybe there might be a conflict between the two, so I turned off bluetooth on the phone, and still no luck, unless that wasn't enough.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I thought maybe there might be a conflict between the two, so I turned off bluetooth on the phone, and still no luck, unless that wasn't enough.

Did you try to connect to the tablet after turning off the Bluetooth on the phone.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion

ck23

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
19 R (DSG) - Lapiz
I'm on the fence, I have the old unit, but have an iPhone. The old Android phone I was using quit working, so I need to either get another Android (probably pick up a small tablet - would only be for OBDEleven) or get the new version and utilize the iOS features with my iPhone and/or iPad. Has anyone else made the switch? Also, what things can you NOT do with the iOS version at this point (for instance coding for Euro Dynamic LED tails etc.)?

Eliranfla

Passed Driver's Ed
Guys, does anyone know if there is any way to regulate the brightness of the light under the rear view mirror (puddle light)? Thanks to anyone who can help. I speak of the light known as the welcome light. I wanted to make it less shiny.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Guys, does anyone know if there is any way to regulate the brightness of the light under the rear view mirror (puddle light)? Thanks to anyone who can help. I speak of the light known as the welcome light. I wanted to make it less shiny.

It should be in the car settings under " lights" in the media center. If it isn't you can get Carista, OBDeleven or VCDS to adjust brightness.