GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EQT E-Tuning Q&A

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Yeah, there's def E85 in Florida. Also, that says blender pump, not all have pumps that provide different blends like E30,50, etc.... I mean technically it's a blend of ethanol and pump gas, but as said that map is woefully out of date. I don't know that an up to date one exists as all the ones I look at are not remotely close to what we have around, some stations no longer sell it, some are new and aren't on the map, etc.... Ask some locals if they know where to get it.

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Yeah, there's def E85 in Florida. Also, that says blender pump, not all have pumps that provide different blends like E30,50, etc.... I mean technically it's a blend of ethanol and pump gas, but as said that map is woefully out of date. I don't know that an up to date one exists as all the ones I look at are not remotely close to what we have around, some stations no longer sell it, some are new and aren't on the map, etc.... Ask some locals if they know where to get it.
The government tracks alternative fueling locations ;)

https://afdc.energy.gov/stations/#/find/nearest?fuel=E85

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
The nice thing about the website, is that you can also submit stations into the database and they will verify and add those stations.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
Shame they don't have an app companion to that site!

I use an app now that isn't great, and there are 2 companies that supply e85 locally (Pearson's and Propel) so I'd need to check each of their apps to try and find the closest pumps to me otherwise.

Fortunately, the 76 about 2 blocks from me just installed 4 blend pumps. I squealed like a little kid when I saw them and I got a judging look from my wife. Worth it.

20200713_072712.jpg

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Shame they don't have an app companion to that site!

I use an app now that isn't great, and there are 2 companies that supply e85 locally (Pearson's and Propel) so I'd need to check each of their apps to try and find the closest pumps to me otherwise.

Fortunately, the 76 about 2 blocks from me just installed 4 blend pumps. I squealed like a little kid when I saw them and I got a judging look from my wife. Worth it.

View attachment 179690
They do have an Android and iPhone app. Search Alternative Fueling Station in either appstore.

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
They do have an Android and iPhone app. Search Alternative Fueling Station in either appstore.
I think that's the one I have, by National Renewable Energy Laboratory, but it hasn't been updated in a while and it's clunky. A department of energy one would be nice, though it would probably track my thoughts and report them to the CIA or something.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Ive used used this one while traveling before. Currently my favorite station close by is testing at 84% ethanol and selling for $1.64 a gallon. I have 4 other stations close by, but the one I use is most consistent.