GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aftermarket Turbo Options

flipflp

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'16 Golf R DSG
It's the Sloppy Wastegate Boys with their new hit single, Constant Moddin'!

EDIT: Faulty Wastegate Arm Boys?

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Last edited:

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Not sure but they have probably started using them aswell if you are going with the stock WG actuator, I think most people are using a external WG that UM can tune for.

RPCs kit comes with the Tial IWG housing.
Same setup as Iroz kits.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
still waiting for garrett gtx gen II bolt on solution

where art thou
There is one. The SRM/RAC turbo uses your choice of a Garrett or a xona. Go on RAC turbos Instagram and check it out

888Gen3

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GOLF MK8 GTI
Here a personal flasher with 6 MAPS (Original + 5 Tuning maps from 265 bhp stock to 599 bhp) for hybrids.
LM has obviously built the fastest and most stable IS38 hybrids so far but they seemingly do not sell to North America.
Consequently you will never have them. The videos just shows what is possible with EA888 1.8 - 2.0 TSI Gen.3:

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Here a personal flasher with 6 MAPS (Original + 5 Tuning maps from 265 bhp stock to 599 bhp) for hybrids.
LM has obviously built the fastest and most stable IS38 hybrids so far but they seemingly do not sell to North America.
Consequently you will never have them. The videos just shows what is possible with EA888 1.8 - 2.0 TSI Gen.3:

I'm raising the BS flag on that one.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
Is that who you are going with this time around?
That's what I'm thinking. I personally think it should make more although the turbine wheel is smaller than my dbv2 the compressor wheel is a tiny bit bigger and the housing is totally different. The compressor housing is totally custom and I think its bigger than an is38 compressor housing