GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aftermarket Turbo Options

888Gen3

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GOLF MK8 GTI
Post them up to Dragy if you are so confident. There's nothing in Seat with this turbo or any LM turbo for that matter.

I will do it right now - also to PGear.
All Graphs are authentic and verified.
You can find me this evening there.
Send you the link.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
The Dragy slip I posted is from a Israeli guy running an LM600 and is obviously cheating, 2g accelaration and 0.16s 100-110kmh would take a 1500hp GTR to achive.

Hank Iroz 1100hp RS3 ran a 2.99s 100-200 and his 100-110 was 0.22s

Edit: Just looked up some fast cars on dragy and the fastest with disclosed power was a 2300whp gtr running 100-110kmh in 0.18s. 🤣
Dang. Ok I’m starting to smell it.

888Gen3

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GOLF MK8 GTI
I personally have posted FIVE clean, cheat-free Graphs 100% verifying
that no tricks are used and what the LM575 IS38 can do in an honest
and smooth way in a car that is fully equipped (every-day-car).

The project is completed at last.

By the way: LM is a company that just builds turbos only and they do not publish any cheat graphs.

Last edited:

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
LM is a company that just builds turbos only and they do not publish cheat graphs.
Who are you BTW? You claim that you are Swedish and as far as I know Stertman is the authorized LM dealer and tuner in Sweden and Israel and Mattias Stertman the tuner is liking the cheating Dragy post on Zeitenjagd FB group.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I already found a LM500 on a golf R. Runs 8.93 60-130 on 102RON. Perfectly good time and about right for 500bhp.

It's just another hybrid, but much more expensive than the competition.

Post real world data on real world cars. Post some actual data to datazap so we can see what spool is like, boost and timing needed to hit these times. No one is buying that they can drop an LM575 in their car and run a 5.7s 100-200.

Also, last I checked you need to be a vendor to sell turbos on here. You post nothing but about this turbo company, constantly.

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
I already found a LM500 on a golf R. Runs 8.93 60-130 on 102RON. Perfectly good time and about right for 500bhp.

Post real world data on real world cars. Post some actual data to datazap so we can see what spool is like, boost and timing needed to hit these times. No one is buying that they can drop an LM575 in their car and run a 5.7s 100-200.

Also, last I checked you need to be a vendor to sell turbos on here. You post nothing but about this turbo company, constantly.
Yeah Dennis from Kolbenkraft should really think about paying the vendor fees to this forum, would be sad if he got banned from @JJ-R32 finding out lol.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT

You nailed it! That's all this person ever posts and so how is he getting away with posting this product/company while not being a vendor?