GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

Dbarter25

Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Funny enough, I ordered a TCR muffler from e-acca on june 8th as well, fully paid for, and it's been about 3 weeks with no email of any kind from them about being out of supply. Maybe I got lucky and nabbed the last one aha.

I'll send an email and see what's up anyways, I havent checked in cause I know it can take a while for them to receive the parts from their supplier. Here's to hoping.

chriz2

Car(s)
Pure White Mk7 GTI
For the people that ordered theirs from E-Acca, what was your all in price by the time it was delivered? I know there’s the price of the muffler plus shipping but also wondering about duty, etc. Thanks!
I paid $423 total with FedEx shipping would have been cheaper if I chose the economy shipping but would have taken a month vs a week.

cnace2

Passed Driver's Ed
Funny enough, I ordered a TCR muffler from e-acca on june 8th as well, fully paid for, and it's been about 3 weeks with no email of any kind from them about being out of supply. Maybe I got lucky and nabbed the last one aha.

I'll send an email and see what's up anyways, I havent checked in cause I know it can take a while for them to receive the parts from their supplier. Here's to hoping.
If you don't like it let me know LOL :)

Dbarter25

Car(s)
2019 GTI S
If you don't like it let me know LOL :)

I'll be sure to, though I have a feeling I'll like it lol. If it's too quiet I'll just do a res delete.

Also e-acca got back to me and it seems I actually may have grabbed one of the last units the supplier had in stock.

"Thank You for Your request,

Your order has arrived to us and will be sent to You tas soon as it is packed.

We will update tracking info once it is sent.

We apologize for slight delay and wish You a great day!

Regards,

Anna"

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
anyone whose actually got the TCR muffler installed got any more clips of idle and driving? Looking to purchase one too!

You mean in the 18 pages of this thread no one posted the sound? Try from the beginning of the thread.

cnace2

Passed Driver's Ed
Anna from eacca emailed me this morning saying that the TCR exhausts are starting to come back. Safe to say I reorder the muffler and diffuser with in two minutes! Never dropped $600 so quickly. May take a little longer but at least it is secured (for now)

chillax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid
Anna from eacca emailed me this morning saying that the TCR exhausts are starting to come back. Safe to say I reorder the muffler and diffuser with in two minutes! Never dropped $600 so quickly. May take a little longer but at least it is secured (for now)

So this is the best way to order the muffler but expect to have a large shipping charge whenever they send it out?

cnace2

Passed Driver's Ed
So this is the best way to order the muffler but expect to have a large shipping charge whenever they send it out?
From my understanding as of now, I payed about 160 in shipping, but that is also for the rear diffusor as well. There was no mention of an additional charge for shipments. To me 160 seems very reasonable for two large items. Once they receive the items from their supplier, then they ship it out. I believe the 160 I pay is for them to send it to me.Will update if anything changes!

Dbarter25

Car(s)
2019 GTI S

I know other people have been hit with additional shipping charges to ship it to their personal address once e-acca has received the item from their supplier.

However mines been received by e-acca and has since been shipped to me through FedEx as of 3 days ago. I have not received any notification of an additional shipping charge as of yet. So far I've just paid for the item and initial shipping charges that was originally quoted to me on their website.

Things may change however as time passes.

cnace2

Passed Driver's Ed
I know other people have been hit with additional shipping charges to ship it to their personal address once e-acca has received the item from their supplier.

However mines been received by e-acca and has since been shipped to me through FedEx as of 3 days ago. I have not received any notification of an additional shipping charge as of yet. So far I've just paid for the item and initial shipping charges that was originally quoted to me on their website.

Your good then. Most of the time they may charge an extra 10-30 bucks if the rate changes on there end from fedex since there is a logn handling time. If your has already shipped then you are good to go! Update us with sound clips please:)

chillax

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI SE plaid

What was the total then if you don't mind me asking?