GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Sold: IS38 Turbo can delete this page

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c
Don't want to blow up your thread here but a brand new IS38 turbo with upgraded internals from a reputable company (no ebay junk) goes for $899 USD

"Contact us" - an email address, and a Facebook link. NO phone number, no physical address, nada.

I wouldn't send these clowns $8.99, much less $899.

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
"Contact us" - an email address, and a Facebook link. NO phone number, no physical address, nada.

I wouldn't send these clowns $8.99, much less $899.

I know there's at least 3 people on the main board running the Sheunk+

I'm giving it consideration myself.

Villa714

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
15’ tdi, 16’ GTI
I am also considering shuenk is38+ for my stage 3 what you have heard from those who are already running this turbo?
I have a shuenk is38 that I installed on my car myself about 2 months ago. Got it with the actuator pre calibrated. Seems to run well when I had it with tuned with the Cobb Accessport is38 file. Waiting on my tune from sneekytuned to run full ethanol with upgraded lpfp and hpfp.

AJ2202

Ready to race!
I expected it back by now but the builder was shut down because of the virus and now they're catching up. If you're interested send me a PM and I'll let you know when I get it back.

Nice! i'm going from Revo Stage 1 to Stage 3 and i was between HPA and Shuenk for buy a is38+, i know HPA is a great brand but cost over ($1,399) more than shuenk ($1,099) + shipping so i I have heard good things about shuenk and i will stick with that