GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

kornsined

Go Kart Newbie
C5F500B7-07AD-44F4-9510-F873C3AF93E6.jpeg
These finally showed up. Just need to mount the tires. Bare wheel is 18.5 lbs for an 18x8.5.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
These finally showed up. Just need to mount the tires. Bare wheel is 18.5 lbs for an 18x8.5.
I just had my Fast FC04s installed today. One of numerous clones of these wheels.

Dropped ~10 lbs per corner with these 18.9 lbs wheels, and removing the spacers that I had on previously.

Was very pleasantly surprised at how much more nimble the car immediately felt!

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Nice! These are one of the contenders on my list as well.

Did you get the new VW figment w/ the 57.1cb?

Looking forward to seeing them mounted.
They’re making a 57.1cb now?

Not sure what these Superspeeds sell for. I paid about $150 USD per for the FC04s. Also, I wanted an 8” +40 wheel so these fit the bill.

kornsined

Go Kart Newbie
Yes, they’re the 57.1. No hub rings needed. Cone seat for the bolts.

Ended up buying these on black friday last year for just under $1000 cdn all in. They told me I wouldn’t get them until April of this year but I believe covid delayed it until now. Will be wrapped in G-Max RS tires.

ggweci

Go Kart Newbie
They’re making a 57.1cb now?

Not sure what these Superspeeds sell for. I paid about $150 USD per for the FC04s. Also, I wanted an 8” +40 wheel so these fit the bill.

Yep, I think it’s new within the past year.

For the FC04, I see you got black. Are they available with 57.1cb? I think only the silver version is.

ggweci

Go Kart Newbie
Yes, they’re the 57.1. No hub rings needed. Cone seat for the bolts.

Ended up buying these on black friday last year for just under $1000 cdn all in. They told me I wouldn’t get them until April of this year but I believe covid delayed it until now. Will be wrapped in G-Max RS tires.

Good stuff. Looking forward to the pics.

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
My neuspeed RSE12 also bent really easily even while being super careful of road conditions, it still happened. For higher than average priced flow formed wheels, I was disappointed.

I love the superspeed offerings. If you're able to get them, I highly recommend them. At their selling price, they can be replaced if damaged without it hitting the wallet as hard compared to neuspeeds at least.

20200418_195202.jpg

Last edited:

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I just had my Fast FC04s installed today. One of numerous clones of these wheels.

Dropped ~10 lbs per corner with these 18.9 lbs wheels, and removing the spacers that I had on previously.

Was very pleasantly surprised at how much more nimble the car immediately felt!
Forgot to include a pic. Snapped a quick one when I left the shop.

RenderedImage.jpg

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Buy in Canada and ship to your address?

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Not sure why that'd be a problem. Youd just pay more for shipping if anything.

I used WheelWiz.ca