GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Diggs24 Build Thread - "Tapioca XL"

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Pretty sure you're one of the many people including me who recommend tuning on Cobb. So don't any of the Cobb tuners have the ability to tune your setup?

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I don't want to lose control of my setup. I enjoy tinkering. What happens when you need to dial out some timing? Gotta wait and pay someone to revise your tune. Also, Cobb didn't exist when I went Eurodyne. If you thought MPI had a poor ROI so is throwing $1,200 away to pay $1,200 more to someone so I can....spin more? (y)

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I don't want to lose control of my setup. I enjoy tinkering. What happens when you need to dial out some timing? Gotta wait and pay someone to revise your tune. Also, Cobb didn't exist when I went Eurodyne. If you thought MPI had a poor ROI so is throwing $1,200 away to pay $1,200 more to someone so I can....spin more? (y)

I understand what you're saying. I disagree about it costing $1200. I only said that MPI was a poor ROI if it only gets you an additional 19 HP. It sounds like you're adjusting your tune for weather conditions which is fine since you like to tinker. I wish that I had the time to do that. Do you have a LSD?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You must have considered a Wavetrack. With what you have it certainly would help solve a big problem.