GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Movie and TV Recommendations

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
After Life with Ricky Gervais and Man Down, excellent British humor. Great movie, Rodin. Netflix series, Fleabag and also Bosch
Fleabag was good. I thought the second season was better than the first.

For premium British humor, search "would I lie to you Bob Mortimer" on YouTube and just let it autoplay for a couple of hours. You're welcome.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
sweet, thanks for the tip! if you haven't seen Ronin with Robert Deniro its a must see......they flog the hell out of an A8
Start with adding "theft and shrubbery" to what I recommended to search, and go from there.
I have not seen Ronin yet, but I'm always down for some De Niro.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Oh yea Ronin, seen that a few times. Reminded me of The Saint with Val Kilmer for some reason. I mainly remember thinking his Volvo was badass in the movie. Of course I was about 15 at the time

Anybody liked Street Kings?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I drank too much last night and watched "Goodburger" on Netflix last night. Please learn from my mistakes.

My daughter made me watch that. Should have warned you all. Getting PTSD from remembering it.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
"Fleabag" is awesome. I have also been enjoying "Breeders". Has anyone watched "Lovesick"?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Anybody seen Fastest Car on netflix? I just found it recently via an IG post. Only watched one episode so far