GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Honestly i think Chris is slowly beginning to lose market share due to the way he markets his business. Eurodyne's website is never updated, no revision history/summary for any of the updates so customers can have some sort of understanding of what changes were made, ions to respond to messages and that's if he even responds. Frankly, I gave up on eurodyne/maestro and moved onto Cobb. Best decision I made thus far in regards to mods, yes you may not have all the options to play with for yourself but I'm not a tuner so I typically leave that to the professionals.
Totally agree. Unfortunately, for the Audi platform that isn’t an option

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
More maps

Spark Retard at recognised knocking
-Looks like a map that defines how far to retard timing when it detects a knock event. $5 says Twist is the first one to mess with this.

So jealous! Just being able to see the values the ECU is using should be very valuable. These aren't available on the 1.8. Boo...

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
I'm on maestro, I was saying I didn't notice any new tables on the Stage 2 IS20 maestro loader. I promise I speak english lol
There isn’t. I can confirm

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie

Driver09

Hey guys, I have a 15 S3 that is on Eurodyne Stage 1.5 93 and Stage 1 DSG. Down pipe is going on next week and I plan on moving to stage 2 ECU/TCU. Have things been solid on the stage 2 tunes? Ive been on 1.5 for 1.5 years without a blip and I hope it stays that way.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
There've been a lot of people who complain about the stage 3 dsg tune, but I'm certainly not one of them. I can cut a 1.7 60' on crappy all seasons and do mid 3s 0-60 in my A3. I've been on it for ~50k miles so far and don't plan on switching.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
I didn't have any issues with the stage 3 dsg, I changed to apr st3 to try and get a better 60' but my 60' still sucks after the change lol, the stage 3 dsg utilizes the ecu launch control (2 step) instead of the dsg based lc