GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7.5 GTI Burble Tune?

Wongatron

Passed Driver's Ed
Eqt has the option of burble tune, but it's essentially absent on stock exhaust. Also got the cobb dsg tune and noticed some light dsg farts time to time. Since your exhaust isn't fully stock you might get a bit more. Both tunes are worth getting

Cptnjosh

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Sport
I have the burbles in Sport from EQT. Sounds good with my CSS muffler. I am not sure how EQT accomplishes this, but does anyone know if this will damage my stock cats?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I have the burbles in Sport from EQT. Sounds good with my CSS muffler. I am not sure how EQT accomplishes this, but does anyone know if this will damage my stock cats?
Same here from EQT. Fun every once in awhile, but could get annoying all the time

Caldyon

I've actually gotten the european GTI TCRs muffler and that has already worked wonders. I'm just trying to bring back the DSG pops VW took away for the facelift GTIs.
Do you have a video of how it sounds? I'd love to hear that. I am also considering this option or either doing a res delete.

ricola_mk7.5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Mk7.5 GTI

Caldyon

I don't have a sound clip yet but this thread has a few videos posted by users if you go back a page or two: https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...ffler-for-my-us-spec-mk7-5-gti.368080/page-10

Two videos:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qghsxKQdQHagRuNbhbpXxW6HWoGOUOuH/view
I saw the one on youtube, didn't see the other one yet though.. Sounds alright, but I'm looking for a video with some fly by's etc. This one looks like it's a manual too, so doesn't really replicate the sound of a dsg one while driving. Looking forward to your video!

ricola_mk7.5

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Mk7.5 GTI
I saw the one on youtube, didn't see the other one yet though.. Sounds alright, but I'm looking for a video with some fly by's etc. This one looks like it's a manual too, so doesn't really replicate the sound of a dsg one while driving. Looking forward to your video!
Probably gonna be a month or two, waiting on this pandemic to peak and drop in my city

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
You don't need to go stage 2 but you'll need at least a stage 1 tune. But with the stock downpipe it causes a strong jarring/braking when you let off the throttle and it starts crackling. Never had a problem with it "plugging" the stock cats.

You CAN get some small burbles with just a muffler delete on stock tune but it will be nothing like a crackle tune

victorofhavoc

Autocross Champion
I've actually gotten the european GTI TCRs muffler and that has already worked wonders. I'm just trying to bring back the DSG pops VW took away for the facelift GTIs.

Cut out the stock resonator or go to a smaller one. That will make the dsg sounds louder again and it will give natural pops in the low rev range when you take your foot off the throttle quickly. With a downpipe and stage 2 tune the stock exhaust has a lot of low pops and noises that make it fun and unique. Sounds better this way than most aftermarket stuff i've heard/tried.

Mk75gti

Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI SE
Anyone know of a burble tune for the Mk7.5 GTIs please? We have no DSG pops in the 2019s which is so disappointing :cry:
I know you're gonna tell me to get a stage 2 but I'd like to keep a factory powertrain specs for reliability.

Thanks!
I know equilibrium tuning offers burbles with stage 1 and stage 2.

Robsvictims

Car(s)
GTI
I know equilibrium tuning offers burbles with stage 1 and stage 2.
I know tuners were having issues with burbles on 2019 plus models. My 2019 dsg has an Eqt stage 2 with the burbles option, but they do not work. Hopefully with the update it will be fixed. Fingers crossed!