GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
First tank of e85 on this set up. Its a low blend around e40. 29psi, 9* 'low boost daily mode.'

Not a bad start. :devilish: Wouldve went 7s if I shifted at 7200 instead of 6600 I gotta stop being skerred of that limiter but gti head and springs @ 7000= :/

That 120-130 on 8* of timing in 1.5 seconds is a testament to this turbo! Midrange power still heavily neutered getting everything dialed in super slowly with all this covid crap

https://datazap.me/u/samuphil/10231-gettin-it?log=0&data=1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200326-015805.png
    Screenshot_20200326-015805.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:

Twist1

Autocross Newbie

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Also, I have not spun a lick since I locked the front diff. I can't get this thing to spin in 3rd I am honestly weirded out why its not. Is38 would blister tires to 80mph yet this just dead hooks and GOES.

Not even on the best of tire (245 radials) either so if you're PP I highly recommend trying it. SHOPDAP has a video showing how. I went ahead and changed it back to see if it starts spinning now so I know for sure.

Also Diggs lets see some new mpi e85 dragys! Looks like that thing spools really fast

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Also, I have not spun a lick since I locked the front diff. I can't get this thing to spin in 3rd I am honestly weirded out why its not. Is38 would blister tires to 80mph yet this just dead hooks and GOES.

Not even on the best of tire (245 radials) either so if you're PP I highly recommend trying it. SHOPDAP has a video showing how. I went ahead and changed it back to see if it starts spinning now so I know for sure.

Also Diggs lets see some new mpi e85 dragys! Looks like that thing spools really fast
you talking about the increased traction mod in OBD11?

The Dude

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI S
Yeah. Granted the power comes in pretty smooth to help save the motor so that's probably part of it as well
so big turbo, stock motor? I don't really know the story on your build, just the issues with UM and the LPFP.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
so big turbo, stock motor? I don't really know the story on your build, just the issues with UM and the LPFP.

Yes I should probably make a thread but Im constantly trying to fix this thing to go faster.

Triple Ball Bearing V2 DBV2
980cc MPI
Hellcat/Walbro 525
-6AN Lines
Cts Port Injection
FBO , 3" Exhaust, 3" charge pipes
Mounts and more
No crash bars and everything out in rear

31-32psi/12* so far (530ish) but now we're having some major issues with knock up top.

Compression tested tonight after knock issues and the damn thing is still 195 on the DOT across all four. Dont get it.

I'm hoping its just a bad batch of ethanol with all this covid shit going on. I'm gonna test the station tomorrow to see

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Yes I should probably make a thread but Im constantly trying to fix this thing to go faster.

Triple Ball Bearing V2 DBV2
980cc MPI
Hellcat/Walbro 525
-6AN Lines
Cts Port Injection
FBO , 3" Exhaust, 3" charge pipes
Mounts and more
No crash bars and everything out in rear

31-32psi/12* so far (530ish) but now we're having some major issues with knock up top.

Compression tested tonight after knock issues and the damn thing is still 195 on the DOT across all four. Dont get it.

I'm hoping its just a bad batch of ethanol with all this covid shit going on. I'm gonna test the station tomorrow to see
What Plugs are you running?

sportymk7

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
stock intake, ebay downpipe, BMS TIP, fmic, dkm clutch, is20, sneekytuned e50, hpfp, 50 shot of nitrous

Attachments

• image0 (2).png
    image0 (2).png
    350.3 KB · Views: 205