GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

0% APR and no payments 6 months

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Give it a little more, you wil start seeing crazy deals because of this pandemic forced recession we are going to go through. Car companies already see the writing on the wall, lots of places offering 0% financing now and i'm sure MSRP might stay the same, but the incentives are going to get better.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
They have as much if not more power and torque than previous generation Mercedes/BMW's that people fell all over themselves for and that I personally owned and enjoyed.

Having driven the Atlas with both motors, I actually prefer the 2.0T. Most families buy or lease Atlas's for comfort safety and convenience, not drag racing or spirited drives on mountain roads, though the Atlas is in a fact an engaging car for its size...… and while its not fast, or quick, it will def get you in and out of traffic.

Advancements in power train, engine management, materials and production techniques all come together to make better safer vehicles. Vdub has delivered a very respectable product in this market segment.
and you can JB4 an Atlas. :D

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
That, and I can't imagine what a slug a giant Atlas would be like to live with, with a 2.0T? Even the VR6 is underpowered for that thing.
They have as much if not more power and torque than previous generation Mercedes/BMW's that people fell all over themselves for and that I personally owned and enjoyed.

Having driven the Atlas with both motors, I actually prefer the 2.0T. Most families buy or lease Atlas's for comfort safety and convenience, not drag racing or spirited drives on mountain roads, though the Atlas is in a fact an engaging car for its size...… and while its not fast, or quick, it will def get you in and out of traffic.

Advancements in power train, engine management, materials and production techniques all come together to make better safer vehicles. Vdub has delivered a very respectable product in this market segment.

Sd11 pretty much answered it. I have 4 kids, so have to have a 3 row something, otherwise, we would have an Alltrack.

I would take either engine, but in the real world, the turbo 4 is just as usable, if not more so AND could always add a JB4. And first thing would be some H&R lowering springs to get a better stance and better handling.

Anyhow, that won't be happening as Austin has a shelter in place ordinance that lasts until at least April 13th.

Edit: just saw your post Diggs. That is spot on

SD11

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 VW GTI SE DSG
That $700 doc fee tho....

If you charge it as a standard fee like a line item on the sales contract, like shipping from the mfg, you cannot remove it for individual customers, however, there are other ways to discount the cars, most of you seem to be pretty adept buyers, keep your eye on the prize and you will get what you want at the price you want to pay.

I will also say we are selling cars VERY aggressively RIGHT NOW... we are not waiting for anything. You cant get any better than a FAT discount AND 0%, and Vdub has been right out in front with 0% AND no payments for 6 months. We were busy yesterday....

I have access to all of our deals, we do make money but we lose on deals also, and I think many of you would be surprised at the average gross on the sale of a new car.....

Think about this, if you are paying any interest on a loan, every month you are paying a fee for the privilege of borrowing that money. AT 0%, that 'fee' disappears. You can buy a brand new car, new tires, new brakes, warranty resets to zero, 2 years free oil change, zero interest on your new loan balance for 6 years and you don't have to make a payment for 6 months, you can start making payments at any time and of course prepay any amount at any time, remember EVERY dollar you pay on 0% goes DIRECTLY to principal.

Compare that to your 3 year old car, coming up on 40k miles, you likely have tires coming due, maybe brakes, an oil change, DSG service, air filter, in cabin filter, suspension half way through its service life (struts), your windshield is pitted, your wife dinged your rims, maybe some minor cosmetics starting to show, rock chips, scratches etc...…. and your, factory warranty is coming to end.

Doesn't make sense for everybody, but some of you should be heading to a dealer...… : )

KevinC

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'19 Golf R, '21 M2c

I've not actually driven one, only read/watched various reviews, so I'll defer to your actual experience.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If you charge it as a standard fee like a line item on the sales contract, like shipping from the mfg, you cannot remove it for individual customers, however, there are other ways to discount the cars, most of you seem to be pretty adept buyers, keep your eye on the prize and you will get what you want at the price you want to pay.

I will also say we are selling cars VERY aggressively RIGHT NOW... we are not waiting for anything. You cant get any better than a FAT discount AND 0%, and Vdub has been right out in front with 0% AND no payments for 6 months. We were busy yesterday....

I have access to all of our deals, we do make money but we lose on deals also, and I think many of you would be surprised at the average gross on the sale of a new car.....

Think about this, if you are paying any interest on a loan, every month you are paying a fee for the privilege of borrowing that money. AT 0%, that 'fee' disappears. You can buy a brand new car, new tires, new brakes, warranty resets to zero, 2 years free oil change, zero interest on your new loan balance for 6 years and you don't have to make a payment for 6 months, you can start making payments at any time and of course prepay any amount at any time, remember EVERY dollar you pay on 0% goes DIRECTLY to principal.

Compare that to your 3 year old car, coming up on 40k miles, you likely have tires coming due, maybe brakes, an oil change, DSG service, air filter, in cabin filter, suspension half way through its service life (struts), your windshield is pitted, your wife dinged your rims, maybe some minor cosmetics starting to show, rock chips, scratches etc...…. and your, factory warranty is coming to end.

Doesn't make sense for everybody, but some of you should be heading to a dealer...… : )

Dealers don't make much on individual deals. Dealers get paid hold back from the factory on total cars sales. That's where they make money. That and service department.

Bryan19R

IMG_20200325_170011275~2.jpg

Always nice to see that I got a good deal ;)
Uh..... good enough that I wont disclose...

I think if I would have offered you guys anything close to what it sold for, it would have been gone in 5 minutes.....

In my defense, I did say I would deal on it.... ; )

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Are you in Jax dub? I requested on FB just waiting bro get in.

I am, but I spend more time on the Jax Solo page and several of our spinoff track day pages.