GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

ChrisMk77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI Performance
Hi Guys. First log after FMIC, downpipe & AFE panel filter installed. Looking to do a custom Map 6. Any starting suggestions. Im in NY and use 93 but can be convinced to do maybe a E30 blend if it will make a big difference but I would prefer to stay with just 93. Ambient during this pull was low 50's, maybe 52 or 54 for reference.

Map 3 log below:
https://datazap.me/u/acorazza/log-1584820887?log=0&data=1-4
You would want ign_1 to advance smoothly so unless you get that on 93 start running eblend, raise FOL to 60 when you do.

CFGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Haha obvious I mean at a reasonable boost level. Like 22-24 psi. IATs in 50s and on e30 all I've ever seen is 10.5....

CFGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
You would want ign_1 to advance smoothly so unless you get that on 93 start running eblend, raise FOL to 60 when you do.

I've done all this. Yes it's 93 blended e30. Honestly 93 or e30 doesn't make much difference. I rarely have much knock more than like 1.5 on 93. Still gives 8-10 degrees. So are you tell me you have seen timing in the teens?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
93+3gallons e85
is20+dp+ic
stock fueling
original firmware I believe. oct1st, so likely perfect weather in the 70s.
do i need to change anything on my map6 setting? im 100% going to grab a few gas tanks and pickup e85, so i guess anywhere from 2-3 gallons of e85 is ok, whatever is safest lol. But FOL is set to 55 not sure if i need to change it