GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Retrofitting Lane assist camera without changing windshield?

Luiz Henrique

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
If you didnt use odis to calibrate then the camera wont even start working until calibrated.
ok Reaper01, so this message that I receive on the panel (Error: Lane assist), is referring to the camera not being calibrated by Odis ne that? I was afraid that there was a problem with the configuration via VCDS.

Luiz Henrique

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI
Reaper1, I used the Xagico Tutorial for configuring via VCDS which led me to doubt regarding the encoding with VCDS, it was the fact that in Module 5F (Information Eletronic), some channels are different see example:
In the tutorial: (21) -Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning
In the module: (21) -Car_Function_Adaptation_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning

can you tell if there might be a problem?
I notice that there is a "Gen2" in the module nomenclature.

Reaper1

Go Kart Newbie
Reaper1, I used the Xagico Tutorial for configuring via VCDS which led me to doubt regarding the encoding with VCDS, it was the fact that in Module 5F (Information Eletronic), some channels are different see example:
In the tutorial: (21) -Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning
In the module: (21) -Car_Function_Adaptation_Gen2-menu_display_Lane_Departure_Warning

can you tell if there might be a problem?
I notice that there is a "Gen2" in the module nomenclature.
Mib 2 has different names for the settings

Camarao69

Passed Driver's Ed
This is very cool, thanks for sharing. This is for the 3Q0 camera? Any pictures of it installed?

Yes this is for 3Q0 camera, it is being made (by a print shop) so it is a beta version , in my country 60€ to print.
If you have windows 10 download the file as windows can open it.

Camarao69

Passed Driver's Ed
For what i have searched the roof has to be diferent to, there has to be a bigger hole that mine doesn´t have and there is no space between the roof and the mirror.