GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: BEC Autoparts MK7.5 LED Tailights for MK7 (Plug and Play)

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Got these about a year ago as I wanted MK7.5 tails but with a plug and play solution. They look and work great, but after this much time, I still find myself liking my Euro Golf R Tails more. Installed for about a year, but I hardly drive my GTI so less than 1k miles on them. As stated earlier, I used these as a plug and play solution and did NOT utilize the harness for coding and extra features like tracking blinkers. So this set is very "like new". No blemishes or broken clips, etc. All mint. Below is a link to the website for more info and pics.

Dynamic Blinker Harness NOT included

https://www.becautoparts.com/collec...a-vw-mk7-5-led-tail-lights-for-mk7-golf-gti-r
Looking for $400 Picked up/Meet up in SF Bay Area.

Due to being able to actually go to the post right now, shipping within the USA is considered. PM me.

Thank you!

Last edited:

Kyle1116

Ready to race!
Got these about a year ago as I wanted MK7.5 tails but with a plug and play solution. They look and work great, but after this much time, I still find myself liking my Euro Golf R Tails more. Installed for about a year, but I hardly drive my GTI so less than 1k miles on them. As stated earlier, I used these as a plug and play solution and did NOT utilize the harness for coding and extra features like tracking blinkers. So this set is very "like new". No blemishes or broken clips, etc. All mint. Below is a link to the website for more info and pics.

Dynamic Blinker Harness NOT included

https://www.becautoparts.com/collec...a-vw-mk7-5-led-tail-lights-for-mk7-golf-gti-r
Looking for $450 Picked up/Meet up in SF Bay Area. ABSOLUTELY NO SHIPPING.

Thank you!
Man I highly reccomend everyone that sells on this forums at least checks out an app called “offerup” they offer their own shipping which maxes out at 13.99 for any weight/size package...makes selling stuff a lot easier cause the shipping cost doesn’t drive the price up so high...

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Man I highly reccomend everyone that sells on this forums at least checks out an app called “offerup” they offer their own shipping which maxes out at 13.99 for any weight/size package...makes selling stuff a lot easier cause the shipping cost doesn’t drive the price up so high...

Not interested. Appreciate it.