GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some SUPER good StopTech deals...if you aren't picky about the color

TrinivdubOG

Go Kart Newbie
because the difference you have to run is pretty crazy to keep it equal. Its basically needing to run something like hawk dtc-70/80 up front with oem rears to get close.

Correct I ran the Porterfield r4 pads...not ideal for the street, nor everyday driving.

You can use simple online brake bias calculators to figure out what you need to run to equal it back out.

Agreed, very simple to use and it gives you a good idea of your bias percentage. But hey according to tWat "I'm a know it all" when all I'm giving is my personal experience to try and help someone else make a more informed decision.

neogeo

Go Kart Newbie
Correct I ran the Porterfield r4 pads...not ideal for the street, nor everyday driving.

Agreed, very simple to use and it gives you a good idea of your bias percentage. But hey according to tWat "I'm a know it all" when all I'm giving is my personal experience to try and help someone else make a more informed decision.

I for one appreciate the information. Thank you. The same sentiments were echoed to my by HPA when I asked them about the piston size of their own setup versus the one being discussed in this thread.