GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
I recommend AUTuning in Huntington Beach. Been going there for pretty much all maintenance and aftermarket installs. One shop I highly recommend you DONT go to is _______. You could PM if you’d like to know ?

c72k

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
BMW
I recommend AUTuning in Huntington Beach. Been going there for pretty much all maintenance and aftermarket installs. One shop I highly recommend you DONT go to is _______. You could PM if you’d like to know ?
Pacific German? Lol

I’d highly recommend emmanuele design in Anaheim. Super nice guy and very knowledgeable. Also metric in Huntington is legit

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Pacific German? Lol

I’d highly recommend emmanuele design in Anaheim. Super nice guy and very knowledgeable. Also metric in Huntington is legit

Nope. Don’t really wanna just call them out on here, but I will say the overcharge and owner comes off as a major douchebag. Maybe I caught him on a bad day, but even one of his former employees said it wasn’t a good environment.

+1 on Emmanuel Design, just a bit further from me so I opted to just stick with AU.

Handicap GTI Driver

Car(s)
2017 Mk7 GTI.
One thing that I didn't see on your list of parts is a rear sway bar. I got the Neuspeed 25MM one and it works great neutralizing the understeer.
After I burn through my Tires, I'm getting Sway Bars, (new) Tires & Wheels at the same time. Want to keep Suspension Stock.

Keeping my car under the radar right now. Thank you for the recommendations on Parts.

:D

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
One thing that I didn't see on your list of parts is a rear sway bar. I got the Neuspeed 25MM one and it works great neutralizing the understeer.

+1 on the RSB. I went with the 25mm ST for almost $100 cheaper. Like the fact that it’s black too.

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
If you're looking to get tuned via your Accessport, I would contact 5150. That way you could just drop your car off, have everything installed, and get dyno tuned all at once. You'd save time and money, and be tuned by one of the best in the game. If you're just looking for install- AU Tuning, Emmanuele, or Metric. I like Metric the best.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Holy parts haul. TBH you could probably save some coin by installing some of the parts yourself, i.e. intake, dogbone mount, short shifter, etc. I don't have any experience with AU or Metric but a lot of CA guys swear by their customer service. I've gotten an alignment from EMD and the guy that was in the office was very friendly and seemed very knowledgeable. Either way, let us know where you go for the tune as I'll be in the same boat in a year or two.