GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Arizona VW owners

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Any of you AZ owners that want to meet up towards the end of November?

I'm driving out to Wild Horse in Chandler to get some 10 second passes on the 22nd.

Damn I have to work. Have you been to Wild Horse before? Please video your runs. Good luck.

KlipZ

Ready to race!
This might be a long shot, but if anyone is looking for a spare stock tire (tire only) I have one available and free if you want to pick it up (Scottsdale).

I had replaced the stock tires in Feb. this year with Indy500's and Firestone said the 1 tire was oddly in really good condition and asked if i wanted to keep it as a spare. I got rid of the GTI last month (2019 C43 AMG) and don't have any need for it taking space in my garage!

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Hey you Arizona guys (again). :) I'm going to IFO in Tuscon on 5 January 2020. Would like to meet up with some of you while I'm out there trying to get my damned 10 second pass :D

If any of you facebook or instagram, cliff.peeples for facebook and slo_vw_r for insta.

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Bumping this up. Going to IFO on Sunday. Will be in Tuscon Saturday afternoon; staying at the Hyatt @ the airport.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Bumping this up. Going to IFO on Sunday. Will be in Tuscon Saturday afternoon; staying at the Hyatt @ the airport.

Didn't you go to Wild Horse Pass in Chandler (Phoenix)? I don't remember seeing the results of that.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
NW Phx area... silver gti LUKYTRY plates? Anyone?

I believe that I know that guy. It's lowered also isn't it? If it's who I think it is he's using a motor that came from an R and has a bigger EQT turbo, I don't know which one, and MPI. Last I knew is that he was around 500 HP.

Stija

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
BMW Saab Subaru VW
Lowered w rims (silver) and has a rear diffuser too if I am not mistaken.

Meet him quite often at my local e51 fueling hole. So basically it’s an R w big turbo on e50. Tuned by..?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Lowered w rims (silver) and has a rear diffuser too if I am not mistaken.

Meet him quite often at my local e51 fueling hole. So basically it’s an R w big turbo on e50. Tuned by..?

Prior to the bigger turbo he was tuned by 5150 but I don't know about after. That's definitely him. I meant him at DynoComp. He usually only texts me if something has gone wrong like when he blew the original motor. His name is Kamell. Pronounced Ka Mell. I texted him a few times last week and never heard back. He's on the Facebook forum but not here.

Stija

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
BMW Saab Subaru VW
@jimlloyd40 ..I see. He def looked like a Ka Mell.. I would have guessed Kamal..Kamala Harris’s brother from a middle eastern mother.

I see another darker gti at same ethanol hole but haven’t memorized specifics. Much louder (crackle tune) and a white guy driving..