GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Helix demo switch ?

Attachments

• IMG_20191226_182948.jpg
    IMG_20191226_182948.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 159

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

finula127

Passed Driver's Ed
What did you get in the mail for your MKVII today? Pics of your stuff REQUIRED

Maybe this has been covered or not.
I felt like this is a different topic, separate from the "what did you do" thread.
When I buy shifter kits and sway bars and oil filters and drain plugs and such, it is not really something I am DOING TO my car today....

Anyhow, might be a good place [or not] to post photos of what you purchased recently. Items that will be installed or changed in the not too distant future.

I bought a few OEM filters and drain plugs for future service.

I know many web stores offer "kits" that come with oil and all the other stuff, but I think buying the oil locally helps save some ca$h.
the eurozone display upgrade to the 8 inch screen.
IMG_20191228_134255.jpg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

Jovian

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI
Great pics for access. how many clicks up front, if 5 clicks from soft in back?

I started testing with 5 back 5 front from full soft. So far for daily im running 0 from soft rear and 4 from soft front. On the weekends when doing spirited driving im doing 8 rear 12 front

Since they are so easy to adjust I dont mind making the changes when I go out for a little fun.

Total1

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
15 GTI Autobahn 6MT
Received the OEM Euro MK7.5 tail lights today...took over a month for it to arrive. The box went through some abuse by the appearance of it but it was packaged well inside. Guess I'll be spending my new year's eve installing these.

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Almost puked spending this much on a cosmetic mod, but I justified it by telling myself I touch the steering wheel everyday and wanted an upgrade (whatever it takes!). Happy with the way this turned out and glad I opted for the trim as well. Looking forward to seeing it installed.

Attachments

• IMG_1029.jpeg
    IMG_1029.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 201

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Almost puked spending this much on a cosmetic mod, but I justified it by telling myself I touch the steering wheel everyday and wanted an upgrade (whatever it takes!). Happy with the way this turned out and glad I opted for the trim as well. Looking forward to seeing it installed.
Yeah I ordered one a little different and didn’t realized I didn’t want to run the factory brushed trim get the till after it was too late, wanted black like the Rs so I had to add 125 to the project for an OEM piano black.
did you get it from Giovanni? How long did you wait?

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Yeah I ordered one a little different and didn’t realized I didn’t want to run the factory brushed trim get the till after it was too late, wanted black like the Rs so I had to add 125 to the project for an OEM piano black.
did you get it from Giovanni? How long did you wait?
Yes, from Giovanni. Ordered Nov. 28, shipped Dec 19th and received Dec 30th. The holiday slowed down UPS big time.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
My new foglight brackets from Uniwerks.... Great quality!
20200104_132605.jpg
20200104_132734.jpg

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion

I’m sure I’ll end up ordering one after installing yours. Bad influence! ?