GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Helix came today.

Installed.

I’m tired.

RopeJumper13

Passed Driver's Ed
New wheels and springs

Attachments

• IMG_20191106_114640.jpg
    IMG_20191106_114640.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 142
  • IMG_20191210_192650.jpg
    IMG_20191210_192650.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 157

GTIgolfmark7

Horribly packaged Golf R bumper swap. Bumper poked through the box during shipping, now I need to deal with hassle of getting it returned/replaced...

Sent from my SM-G925K using Tapatalk

Had this happen twice with the same company, can't believe how some people run their business...
Hope they sort you out mate, they should compensate you for all the extra hassle and wasted time :mad:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Not directly car related, more of a driver mod enhancement (via increasing my happiness levels). Xmas gift from the wife.

Attachments

• 20191218_200259.jpg
    20191218_200259.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 199

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Now I know I'm stupid. What the hell is that?

So apparently there is thing called advent calendars. You open one thing every day and do some activity. Well, I'm a bore unless it comes to guns, cars, or whiskey. So my wife got me something that would get me excited which is a whiskey advent calendar. There are 24 small vials with different whiskey's to try, one every day.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So apparently there is thing called advent calendars. You open one thing every day and do some activity. Well, I'm a bore unless it comes to guns, cars, or whiskey. So my wife got me something that would get me excited which is a whiskey advent calendar. There are 24 small vials with different whiskey's to try, one every day.

Cool. That would last me ........a day. ?