GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

[Maryland MK7 Roll Call]

BOBCAT1963

Car(s)
2019 SE 6MT
Need some help in Annapolis

My battery died yesterday after 42 months,and the new one needs to be coded.Anyone have OBD II and willing to help me out? I will come to you and bring $20 for your troubles.Ill drive 45 minutes in any direction.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
My battery died yesterday after 42 months,and the new one needs to be coded.Anyone have OBD II and willing to help me out? I will come to you and bring $20 for your troubles.Ill drive 45 minutes in any direction.

Huh??

Just turn the steering wheel all the way left then all the way right once or twice. That should clear the Christmas tree of lights.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Hey ya'll.....any local meets near APG around 28/29 Oct? I'll be up there for work

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Anyone on here in a mk7 blue R traveling into APG on rte 22? Saw you mon-wed headed in

one0

Car(s)
GTI S
Checkin' in from Frederick! There's a bunch of GTIs in my neighborhood, I assume one of them is you guys haha

one0

Car(s)
GTI S
If you have Facebook check out Maryland MQB. We have about 1k members.
Thanks for that. I'm just waiting to be accepted now.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Any good tuner friendly dealerships near APG? Need my 20k service performed this week

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Any good performance exhaust shops around here (Abingdon)? Need my OEM rear muffler taken off and pipes/hangers put in place

spexefex5123

Car(s)
‘16 GTI SE pp

Here's mine.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I see you got those FL tags.

mk7_phil

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
checking in from Annapolis MD. This is my 2nd GTI. First was an 04 VR6. 1300 miles so far and ive already done CTS TIP, CTS intake hose, JB4 running 93 map 2 (working on a map 6), and did the airbox mod. Looking to do an exhaust next. Will probably leave the DP stock at least for a little while ;)

car.jpg