GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How are the EQT OTS / base Accessport tunes?

ChronicSPD

Ready to race!
I'm debating on switching from Eurodyne to Cobb with EQT ECU/DSG base maps. Currently you can get the EQT base maps for free with the sale they're running.

Anybody have thoughts on this vs the Eurodyne Stage 2 adjustable file I've been running?

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
The OTS are super safe, and slow? My 93 map 6, peaking at 6 over stock(no DP) walked a stage 2 OTS FBO, multiple times. I had better runs with a COBB stage 3 OTS. My JB4 beat it by half a car 3/3. All DSG, Non PP., 40 rolls on 2nd.

Mk7gtifl

Ready to race!
The OTS are super safe, and slow? My 93 map 6, peaking at 6 over stock(no DP) walked a stage 2 OTS FBO, multiple times. I had better runs with a COBB stage 3 OTS. My JB4 beat it by half a car 3/3. All DSG, Non PP., 40 rolls on 2nd.

Do you know the version he was running? Ed said that version 1.25 he added power on the top, I just bought it last month, on the new version the boost target is at 26.9 and peaks at 28.5, looked at logs from the previous versions and it was peaking at 26.1 but don’t know what was the target, also the actual torque(I know is not real but the tuner uses it to compare) on the previous version where peaking around 340 and mines peaks around 395. I haven’t have the time to do an actual datalog to compare.

DrewB

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Pure White Sport
Do you know the version he was running? Ed said that version 1.25 he added power on the top, I just bought it last month, on the new version the boost target is at 26.9 and peaks at 28.5, looked at logs from the previous versions and it was peaking at 26.1 but don’t know what was the target, also the actual torque(I know is not real but the tuner uses it to compare) on the previous version where peaking around 340 and mines peaks around 395. I haven’t have the time to do an actual datalog to compare.
My ots stage 2 from Ed is from back in February and it's labeled version 1.08. how do we know if revisions on the ots are put out or does anyone know if there's a cost to get the new revision? Wondering what's different as I'll be switching from my eblend back to the 93 map for winter.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mk7gtifl

Ready to race!

OBP

Go Kart Newbie

Does v1.25 run more timing vs your previous version?

Mk7gtifl

Ready to race!
Does v1.25 run more timing vs your previous version?

Don’t know, definitely more boost, maybe Ed can answer this.

Mels15GTI

Ready to race!

I believe this, I feel like my jb4 map2 was more aggressive than my EQT fbo stage2 93oct.

Mk7gtifl

Ready to race!
Would you mind sending me a log if you have one? I have his original and also v1.10. just curious about the timing.

Out on vacation until the middle of the month, I went to do one 2 weeks ago on my regular spot and my radar detector was screaming 34.7, a cop was hidden, abandoned that idea quickly.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
How is performance with the Stratified base map compared to EQT? Stratified sell the Accessport with their flash tune bundled for $675US so it's a decent bit cheaper than EQT, but Stratified don't seem to have any power figures for 91octane on their site, whereas EQT proudly shows a 91 dyno at 310whp/390tq. Does the Stratified feel appreciably slower?

That's crank HP not wheel HP.