GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bought a TCR Muffler for my US spec Mk7.5 GTI

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
Yeah but the tcr seems to be more similar to the regular clubsport in that it has 290hp and not the 306 of the CSS. Not sure if the engine/exhaust differences carried over there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I think what they are referring to is that the pipe diameter is smaller in the facelift I believe that the 7's were.

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
The link you sent over shows the muffler at 100 euro less than the old clubsport (thats a little suspicious), also I looked at shipping the old clubsport at about 120USD. Im happy with my purchase and to support a local company. Also, shopdap has most OE parts at wholesale prices lol. But go on and hate, im happy with what I got lmao :)

and they have some of the best how-to videos for the platform. I too support them when I can. I do try to sprinkle my funds through a few vendors though, but ShopDAP provides amazing service

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
The link you sent over shows the muffler at 100 euro less than the old clubsport (thats a little suspicious), also I looked at shipping the old clubsport at about 120USD. Im happy with my purchase and to support a local company. Also, shopdap has most OE parts at wholesale prices lol. But go on and hate, im happy with what I got lmao :)

Edit: Also, did some more digging that link you out up is even more suspicious. Check the weights between the old clubsport part number and that one. A lot red flags...

Who knows how pricing works, but e-acca has always come through for me and countless other people on this site. I don't see anything suspicious at all and think $530 is super steep. But whatever, your money.

SRTie4k

Ready to race!
Please post a video of before and after when you receive it. I am interested if it changes the sound at all.

pjp7212

Ready to race!
Who knows how pricing works, but e-acca has always come through for me and countless other people on this site. I don't see anything suspicious at all and think $530 is super steep. But whatever, your money.

The clubsport muffler is around $450-$480. This will be the first TCR muffler in the states - that I know of. This is an OEM part, so yes the prices are steeper when comparing to other aftermarket vendors. Also, not sure why everyone else is so worried about what I paid for the muffler when they have made questionable purchases for their vehicle. But hey, thats none of my business.

Not discounting e-acca as a reputable supplier. But with the TCR being the newest model within the line up and a more limited production run at the moment. I would assume that the TCR muffler will be more expensive than the clubsport muffler is. Please anyone, go ahead and purchase the muffler from e-acca and prove me wrong :)

Last edited:

nype

Drag Racing Champion
The clubsport muffler is around $450-$480.

Where from?

I paid $320 plus $60 shipping when I ordered my CSS muffler from e-acca. Mind you that was early 2017. I got one of the first ones to come across the pond.

chrisk03

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
18 GTI-AB DSG
Thanks, pjp!

Purchased front mud flaps and Enhanced Rear View Mirror with Homelink from shopdap and pricing was pretty much on par with other vendors.

SRTie4k

Ready to race!
You never posted a video.