GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Still crying over my clutch. Does this cost sound crazy?

cbass

Couple Loose Screws
Car(s)
milfs
Pssh... Until that shit breaks and then you are spending way more to get it fixed than what we MT people pay.
Honestly, remembering the issues dudes were having with their mechatronics on the mkv forum was a factor in me getting my mt car.

NCM

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 Golf R
Honestly, remembering the issues dudes were having with their mechatronics on the mkv forum was a factor in me getting my mt car.

But the Mk V was a long time ago. The DSG, invented by Porsche back in the 80s, can be considered a fairly mature product at this point. In contrast, it’s pretty hard to understand why VW didn’t fit the 6MT R with a decently robust conventional clutch.

Neil

cbass

Couple Loose Screws
Car(s)
milfs
But the Mk V was a long time ago. The DSG, invented by Porsche back in the 80s, can be considered a fairly mature product at this point. In contrast, it’s pretty hard to understand why VW didn’t fit the 6MT R with a decently robust conventional clutch.

Neil
A few of my friends dated various levels of crazy chicks that were into horses. I know there are probably some sane ones, but I'm not finna find out.

imtimmy

Ready to race!
I paid $500 for clutch install here in DFW. The installer had it done in 3 hours, he has a lot of experience installing them however.

hotchicken

Ready to race!
Got it back!

Just picked up the car from having the new South Bend Stage 2 Endurance clutch installed. Have to take it easy for ~500 miles or so of break in. Excited to see the difference. I will post a review separately.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Just picked up the car from having the new South Bend Stage 2 Endurance clutch installed. Have to take it easy for ~500 miles or so of break in. Excited to see the difference. I will post a review separately.
I'm pretty sure that the break in on the Stage 2 Endurance is closer to 1000 miles.

cbass

Couple Loose Screws
Car(s)
milfs
Appointment set for clutch and downpipe, should be picking up Friday. I could do the downpipe myself, but since they're in there, might as well. Problem is, I am 6 miles from APR this week, and won't be back here for a month for work.