GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bear Mountain Runs (Ongoing)

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
Great turnout today. 7am rollout is definitely preferred as these were the best runs yet. Thanks for everyone that showed up!

Until the next run. Here are some pics.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Thanks for organizing, Alex! We had a great time during the drive. I don't think I've ever pushed my car that hard for that long before. Hope everyone got home safe. This so what we did after the drive.

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
Thanks for organizing, Alex! We had a great time during the drive. I don't think I've ever pushed my car that hard for that long before. Hope everyone got home safe. This so what we did after the drive.

Hey, glad you can make it. Funny that you, me and the other two Gti's all found each other at the GWB as we all left at different times.

Where did you go for breakfast. If I didn't have stuff to do at home I would have liked to grab some.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Hey, glad you can make it. Funny that you, me and the other two Gti's all found each other at the GWB as we all left at different times.

Where did you go for breakfast. If I didn't have stuff to do at home I would have liked to grab some.
Yea that was pretty cool that we were all crossing the bridge at the same time. I guess it's expected if we all planned to be up at the start point at 6:45.

We ended up eating in Nyack. There are some really good places to eat up there. We ate here, def recommended.

Strawberry Place

https://yelp.to/qTKq/xb8eWjy2WX

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
Can we turn this team into a water fest cruise? I’m going Saturday afternoon from Hopatcong.

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
Can we turn this team into a water fest cruise? I’m going Saturday afternoon from Hopatcong.

I’ve thought of starting a thread for a meetup Sunday (only day I’m going) morning at 8am at one of the Wawa’s (1115 NJ-73, Mt Laurel Township, NJ 08054) in Mount Laurel. A a lot of people book hotels in that area so I thought it was a good spot.

Rollout would be around 8:20 since gates open at 9am believe and it will probably be a line to get in.

ourlee

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 TT 17 GTI S
I’d join you but im set on Saturday. Def do a thread.

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
Next Run

Voting for the next run has begun and there are 8 votes for both 08/18 and 08/25. I won't be able to make it as my wife and I are expecting our first born any day now...

I'll try and keep this updated as much as possible.

lawye

Any updates if the 8/18 run is happening? Got some friends interested in going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk