GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Member List By State Thread

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Yeah... Guess I've gotta represent RI...

Dutch (Sean) Pawtucket, RI.
Mid level tools and experience. Did some time in a garage in my high school days and didn't blow anything up. Still wrench most of my own stuff. All the basic tools plus VCDS, torque wrenches, fluid extractor, electric impact, and more.
No garage, have to work in a tiny apartment parking lot.
Crappy bourbon on hand.
Two obnoxious cats to pet inside. With enough notice I might make chili.
Gotcha
Represent_1362368.jpg

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Yeah... Guess I've gotta represent RI...

Dutch (Sean) Pawtucket, RI.
Mid level tools and experience. Did some time in a garage in my high school days and didn't blow anything up. Still wrench most of my own stuff. All the basic tools plus VCDS, torque wrenches, fluid extractor, electric impact, and more.
No garage, have to work in a tiny apartment parking lot.
Crappy bourbon on hand.
Two obnoxious cats to pet inside. With enough notice I might make chili.

I'll take chili and some more White Dog please.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
You had no option for no tools. No knowledge. But plenty of beer.

Could I have the reverse and have someone bring their tools and knowledge to help. :D

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Sean - Lehigh Valley (Nazareth) PA
Basic tools - tons of hand tools, torque wrench, obd11, fluid extractor, etc.
Mid level knowledge - all basic maintenance, all modifications that don't involve an engine lift. Mechanical engineer, so even if I haven't tried something before, I'll still try to figure it out.
Bar supplies (since this thread is trending that way) - large selection of whisky, bourbon, rye, and scotch.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
You had no option for no tools. No knowledge. But plenty of beer.

Could I have the reverse and have someone bring their tools and knowledge to help. :D
I'll make the category [emoji6]

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Please add Scotch, Bourbon, sake, tequila, vodka (i have a bloody Mary mix), and beer for me. Bring your own chaser, I'm not too keen on those.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Sean - Lehigh Valley (Nazareth) PA
Basic tools - tons of hand tools, torque wrench, obd11, fluid extractor, etc.
Mid level knowledge - all basic maintenance, all modifications that don't involve an engine lift. Mechanical engineer, so even if I haven't tried something before, I'll still try to figure it out.
Bar supplies (since this thread is trending that way) - large selection of whisky, bourbon, rye, and scotch.

Do people actually work on their car without drinking? I thought that was illegal

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
So odd thing.....I now can't edit to update the list on my computer OR my phone. Did I run out of edit credits.. Lol?

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie
New Jersey - scotthua (Scott);Basic Tools/impact wrench,stands,floor jack, Detailing tools (Bigfoot LHR15, polish, pads, ONR, towels) Basic knowledge, have done radio/sub/coilovers/engine mounts/flush etc VAGCOM. One car garage and one car driveway on a slant lol.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
So odd thing.....I now can't edit to update the list on my computer OR my phone. Did I run out of edit credits.. Lol?

You need to watch some ad videos to earn up to 5 credits a day. Edits cost 50 credits.

Last edited:

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah... I thought this was coming. You're gonna need to set up a Google sheet.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Alright y'all, you can keep PMing me your info and I'll convert over to a Google sheet or the like until I get this figured out

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Update

I'll be sending most recent adds to an admin for them to update thread