1 for 1 one here as far as i know
now thats quality

railroader

Autocross Newbie

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie

Hoon

Autocross Champion
People try to do the delicate little welds on stainless and then this shit happens.

If you get stainless too hot you cook the chromium right out of it and then it rusts.

The solution is to minimize heat input by welding hotter. Sounds counter intuitive but more amperage means you can weld much faster, which actually reduces the total heat input and gives you a stronger weld.

I'd rather they just take a MIG and fry it on real quick than do these cute little 1mm wide TIG welds. Functional > Instagram.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
People try to do the delicate little welds on stainless and then this shit happens.

If you get stainless too hot you cook the chromium right out of it and then it rusts.

The solution is to minimize heat input by welding hotter. Sounds counter intuitive but more amperage means you can weld much faster, which actually reduces the total heat input and gives you a stronger weld.

I'd rather they just take a MIG and fry it on real quick than do these cute little 1mm wide TIG welds. Functional > Instagram.
False.....JB WELD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

rao

Passed Driver's Ed
So one of the mysteries of life is finally solved.

Restating what everyone knows or should know, EQT is great to deal with. I had a product issue and that happens, but they were excellent to deal with, which makes all of the difference.

littco

Ready to race!
by fitted you means queens english for "installed"?
:D

Sure. installed implies it was done correctly with a level of technical knowledge, fitted implies stuck on and hope it's correct, no bolts or nuts left over is an extra result.

Queens proper English would be " one acquainted the new turbo with the engine and successfully mated the 2 together "

Ed @ EQT

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK8 Golf R
Sure. installed implies it was done correctly with a level of technical knowledge, fitted implies stuck on and hope it's correct, no bolts or nuts left over is an extra result.

Queens proper English would be " one acquainted the new turbo with the engine and successfully mated the 2 together "

This just made my day.