GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Back roads in the Boston area

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Hey guys,

I'm looking for some good back roads to drive. I've already done 6A down the cape and I plan to go out to Mohawk trail when I get the chance but that's pretty far for me. Does anyone know of any good roads near the Boston area?

Thanks

Idespa

RT 117 from Waltham to Leominster is nice and winding. There are parts where the road quality isn't great and depending on when you go there can be traffic

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
RT 117 from Waltham to Leominster is nice and winding. T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶s̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ Most of the road quality isn't great and depending on when you go there c̶a̶n̶ will be traffic

Fixed it for ya. ;)

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
It's only two miles long but Moose Hill St in Sharon is awesome. If 95 is borked on my way in to work I'll pop through the back way and enjoy. Paved last year and usually get a run through with no one in front of me.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I’ll give them a look next weekend. Last weekend I went ahead and drove all the way out to Mohawk trail. It was an awesome drive and there was some beautiful scenery. Road was fantastic. I would definitely recommend it.