GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best price/honest dealers....east coast.

Navi

Autocross Champion
Huntington VW is where I got mine. They gave me the best price. They also seem to be the highest volume dealer in the area. At least that's what they claim but even before I found out about that claim, I always see cars with Huntington Dealer plates. That's actually the reason I went there because it's a little out of my way. Surprise surprise, they gave me the best price.

disclaf

Ready to race!
Huntington VW is where I got mine. They gave me the best price. They also seem to be the highest volume dealer in the area. At least that's what they claim but even before I found out about that claim, I always see cars with Huntington Dealer plates. That's actually the reason I went there because it's a little out of my way. Surprise surprise, they gave me the best price.

Just curious - did you also go to Amityville VW?

idriveastick

Ready to race!
I got $500 off MSRP on a 6 speed Golf R at Kingston VW on a car that just arrived to port a couple of days ago. It was their internet advertised price, and I bought online using VW Express. Expecting to pick it up early next week. So far, Laura has been awesome to deal with. She's in their internet sales department.

barf

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG
Had a great buying experience with Sutliff in Harrisburg, PA. Initially dealt with Alison Read, then Mark Lebo finished up the sale. They were both terrific. Had the best price and a low doc fee. They even swapped Muddy Buddy liners for the factory Monster Mats and roadside assistance kit.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Bought my car at Sutliff as well. David and Aaron were both great. Ive also heard great things about Smith VW in DE. Id skip VW of Reading PA though...

Mrc5z

Ready to race!
Shopping around for a Sporteagen 4motion DSG or Alltrack. All of the internet pricing in Maryland/Virginia seems too good to be true.

What are you guys paying a for a S model Sportwagen / Alltrack

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Shopping around for a Sporteagen 4motion DSG or Alltrack. All of the internet pricing in Maryland/Virginia seems too good to be true.

Yeah those price are too good to be true until you read the fine print. In addition to the listed price, they do the following.
- They add back destination fee (which is a part of window sticker).
- They have outrageous doc fee which is pure dealer profit.
- Many dealers add all applicable incentives which no one will ever quality for.
- You have a finance with the dealer with higher APR.

Mrc5z

Ready to race!
Yeah those price are too good to be true until you read the fine print. In addition to the listed price, they do the following.
- They add back destination fee (which is a part of window sticker).
- They have outrageous doc fee which is pure dealer profit.
- Many dealers add all applicable incentives which no one will ever quality for.
- You have a finance with the dealer with higher APR.

So I just called King VW in Gaithersburg MD, they have a 2019 Sportwagen 4motion DSG advertised at 21,427, no other rebates qualify. With tax title destination fee, dealer fee, tax/title comes out to about 25k. ?

cb1111

So I just called King VW in Gaithersburg MD, they have a 2019 Sportwagen 4motion DSG advertised at 21,427, no other rebates qualify. With tax title destination fee, dealer fee, tax/title comes out to about 25k. ?

Don't believe it until you get it in writing on a sales order from a manager. King is notorious about saying most anything to get you into the store.

Mrc5z

Ready to race!
I might as well buy a used one

Plenty of Alltrack buy backs with the “fixed sunroof leaks” around me for sale at dealerships

wantone

Ready to race!

Besides $895 delivery and $300 doc fee, what else did they add back into the price to make it $25k? Did they break it down for you?

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I feel like stohlman does well by their customers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davewg

Ready to race!
i just placed my order with trend VW for a racing green R, Brian there is very knowledgeable and on a few of these forums.

i checked out a lot of the dealers in the area, worst pricing is VW of union (NJ), all R have a 3500 markup no matter what, even if you order one.

I know I'm quoting an older response, but here's as second vote for Brian at Trend Motors.

Mrc5z

Ready to race!
Besides $895 delivery and $300 doc fee, what else did they add back into the price to make it $25k? Did they break it down for you?

Some dealer prep bs, NJ title/registration (which is $80 to title, and 46 for registration). I’ll have the dealer email me a broken down quote tomorrow and I’ll post it up.