GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

Mrc5z

Ready to race!
From what I know if you are talking about the GPS off of an iPhone for example, they track at 1hrz per second and something like Dragy or other GPS add ons that something like Harry's Laptimer would use track at 10hz or 10 positions per second.

Basically a smart phone won't be accurate for these type of measurements.

Anyway I just picked up a Dragy now with the eBay sale for $118.50 shipped. Can't wait to start using it...now I just need to find some roads to test on!

Good to know! My cars slow regardless

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Looks like you held the gear longer? With all that timing up top I'd be willing to bet it holds power all the way out to 6800 without dropping.
Ya I actually shifted at 6600 I think, a bit early, running at 30psi and 13.5° right now on this revision, had a full tank of fuel.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

railroader

Autocross Newbie

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
sub'd. Hopefully, I can re-join in two weeks.

railroader

Autocross Newbie

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
https://ibb.co/dRzE5V
60-100mph time

Fastest is 5.6 sec as shown here. But i usually get high 5's or so. I am just stg 1

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Pump gas, first attempt.

It'll go a bit faster on pump gas, probably 9.7x

Last edited:

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
Does Dragy set parameters for where you start a 60-130 pull, or could you literally run from 0-130 and just pick the relevant data?

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Does Dragy set parameters for where you start a 60-130 pull, or could you literally run from 0-130 and just pick the relevant data?
You can just run, it will pick up all data if you start at zero, it will do 0-60, 1/8,1/4,60-130,0-130, and 1/2 mile if you travel that far

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs

You set up the parameters in your settings and draggy will record all data from whatever is the mph. So like you said you can start at 0 and end at 130 and it will do whatever you set. 0-60, 0-100, 0-130, 40-100, 60-100, 60-130, 100-200 kph, 1/8 mile, 1/4 mile, etc are all parameters I have and would be recorded during that run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Good times boys. Nothing from me until spring, but here is where I was at on the Boss 600.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Good times boys. Nothing from me until spring, but here is where I was at on the Boss 600.

Im a little Jealous.