GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

List Black Friday Deals

vanmichel

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone heard anything from Eurocode? Their catless dp is 40% off at $299 but their catted dp is still regular price. I'd buy the catted one right now if it had the same markdown.

Frenchyfromfl

Ready to race!
Car(s)
19 Golf R DSG
CTS TURBO has some good deals! Just picked up an intake and turbo inlet pipe.

USP Motorsports is advertising 20% OFF everything APR.
Could have been interested in their new Catback system for the MK7.5 GTI but they only list the tailpipes, not the actual Catback system... go figure

nabwong

Passed Driver's Ed
APR and Unitronic both are on sale. Unitronic has bundle options with Uniconnect and TCU tunes as well. APR tunes are 10% off hardware up to 25% off. USP has APR Intercoolers for $719!

ECS has IS38 kits for $1259! (Only $50 more than an IS20)

I haven't found any Neuspeed deals yet. I'm looking for RSe05s and/or sway bars for my wagon.

Thanks. Looks like Unitronic stage 1 is $550 and uniconnect is $150. Looking for summer wheels too. Wondering if I should buy now or wait for spring.

YoYoCome

Passed Driver's Ed
Found a catted downpipe for 427.:eek:

Why not go with CTS Turbo catted downpipe for $467.49?

CTS TURBO has some good deals! Just picked up an intake and turbo inlet pipe.

USP Motorsports is advertising 20% OFF everything APR.
Could have been interested in their new Catback system for the MK7.5 GTI but they only list the tailpipes, not the actual Catback system... go figure

APTUNING is offering 15% off on the APR MK7.5 GTI Cat-back exhaust.

https://aptuning.com/apr-cat-back-exhaust-system-mk7-5-gti/

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion

Why not go with CTS Turbo catted downpipe for $467.49?

USP is 409 stainless that’ll still rust, and they’re known to leak and not fit well if you search.

CTS is 304 stainless, but also known for poor fitment & leaks (I’d know, I got one for free and cut it up to correct the issues)

If only someone sold a 304L catted downpipe right in between those prices year around and it fit perfectly with a V band connection that won’t leak.

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
According to an email I received from Neuspeed in October:

"at the end of November we offer extra discounts to our dealers to pass on to their customers.

-Regards,

Nuespeed Team"

So far, 15% is the best I've found on Neuspeed wheels, however, to your point, the "big" sale was posted on vortex on 11-30-17, so end of November sounds right.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
If only someone sold a 304L catted downpipe right in between those prices year around and it fit perfectly with a V band connection that won’t leak.[/QUOTE said:
Hehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

murph3699

Go Kart Newbie
So far, 15% is the best I've found on Neuspeed wheels, however, to your point, the "big" sale was posted on vortex on 11-30-17, so end of November sounds right.

I go back and forth on whether or not to get a set of RSE10s in Hyper Black. I have a set of Konig Oversteers that I like so it makes more sense to put the money into something else. Like maybe APR+ and a TCU tune.

SoSteezy

Passed Driver's Ed

Saw that! I was thinking of picking up the USP downpipe anyway, might just do it now.
USP is 409 stainless that’ll still rust, and they’re known to leak and not fit well if you search.

CTS is 304 stainless, but also known for poor fitment & leaks (I’d know, I got one for free and cut it up to correct the issues)

If only someone sold a 304L catted downpipe right in between those prices year around and it fit perfectly with a V band connection that won’t leak.

Really? Damn. I really like the sound on the USP, honestly. From the youtube videos I've watched, it sounds like a deep tone.

I don't live in a rust prone area. I was probably going to just have an exhaust shop install it, figure they can probably make it work.

YoYoCome

Passed Driver's Ed

Thanks for the info! I was actually contemplating between your downpipe, CTS, and APR. But in the end I decided to go with APR downpipe for resale reason (I am not located in the US).

Saw that! I was thinking of picking up the USP downpipe anyway, might just do it now.

Really? Damn. I really like the sound on the USP, honestly. From the youtube videos I've watched, it sounds like a deep tone.

I don't live in a rust prone area. I was probably going to just have an exhaust shop install it, figure they can probably make it work.

You should look into GTI Jake's downpipe.