GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

June VW incentives

Shane_Anigans

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport DSG
Or I need to stop asking the question :)

As a general rule, I work long hours on the days when multiple manufacturers change over, anywhere from 12-17 hours. This month, most of the industry released new programs on Friday, while VW and a few others waited until Tuesday. In either case, I will do my best to post them within a day or two of their release, but let's be honest, you should never buy a car at the beginning of the month, unless you absolutely can't avoid it.

cb1111

As a general rule, I work long hours on the days when multiple manufacturers change over, anywhere from 12-17 hours. This month, most of the industry released new programs on Friday, while VW and a few others waited until Tuesday. In either case, I will do my best to post them within a day or two of their release, but let's be honest, you should never buy a car at the beginning of the month, unless you absolutely can't avoid it.
Correct, but it is good for advance planning as you have 30 some days to plan your strategy. In addition, somebody has to buy at the beginning of the month so if you've been talking to a dealer, then you'll get the same deal regardless of when you buy.

If their goal is 43 cars in a month, then they probably know at the beginning of the month of where they'll be. If they think they'll be close, then they'll deal on the first day of the month. If they figure there is no way of meeting their goals. then they'll never give you a good deal that month.

In addition, you'll want to deal with a VEST and Master salesperson as they will get the most financially from your purchase - an additional $100 per unit plus $50 per perfect survey, while a "regular" salesperson gets $25 per car and $40 per perfect survey.