GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anybody a video game junkie?

jrdigioia

Passed Driver's Ed
Been playing since Atari , don’t see myself ever stopping. Just finished borderlands 3 and now replaying the Last of us on PS4 in anticipation for the sequel. Forgot how amazing this game is.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Now that I have kids, I mostly play Switch games. Zelda BOTW, Mario Maker, etc...

It's Sam

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
X3 M40i
Picked up the newest NFS a couple weeks ago when it was on sale. Just unlocked the GTI Clubsport lol

How is Heat? Does it suck as bad as Payback?

I'm a hardcore Forza player, so I'm always hesitant to pick up NFS, especially after I wasted $60 on Payback.

And to reply to the thread, yes. It's a problem. Too much No Man's Sky. Too much Mario Odyssey and now, too much Untitled Goose Game.

ChronicSPD

Ready to race!
I'm 35 now, and I've been playing video games as long as I can remember. Believe it or not, it was my Grandma that got me hooked! Every single weekend she would play Super Mario Bros. 2 start to finish LIKE A BOSS (a full play through each day). It was my Dad that showed me the superiority of PC though. Built my first PC when I was 11.

Edit: forgot to mention I've passed it on to my daughters as well. My youngest (12) sticks mainly to the Switch, and my oldest (almost 16) has a full gaming rig and even started a game design club at her high school.

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I just turned 28 a couple weeks ago, so I was raised in the 90s era as well. First game system I ever had was a used NES that my dad bought me. My only two games were Super Mario Bros and Mike Tyson's Punch Out. Later in life my mom bought me a PS1 from a yard sale, and the only games I had were Crash Bandicoot and Spyro. I then graduated to PS2 eventually, and my first game was NBA Starting Five. My dad refused to buy me the game I really wanted, which was GTA Vice City. He thought the "R" Rockstar logo meant "restricted" lol, so he refused and refused to buy it for me. I had to sweet talk my mom into buying it for me, after I convinced her it stood for Rockstar. Little did she know what actually went down in that game lol.
Man, i hope your folks are still together after you pulled that one off :)

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Father Seth

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 Golf TSI
Current games: Rocket League (always). Boarderlands 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right now I'm playing Rocket League and Borderlands 3, but Rainbow Six Siege is my forever game and I always fall back on it when I get bored of others.

realcyberbob

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
The new Call of Duty has been pretty fun so far, I'll probably be picking up Death Stranding soon too.

eajr

Go Kart Champion
Man, i hope your folks are still together after you pulled that one off :)

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

They are still together, and needless to say still dont know what really goes on in the game. They know there is alot of violence, because when Vice City came out I remember it made the news due to the gameplay. I remember watching that segment with my parents, and when Tommy started gunning a bystander down I changed the channel lol. They ended up buying GTA San Andreas for me shortly after...

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Got my daughter a Switch. Hadn't played video games in years but decided since I can hold it in front of me and not need a TV (and it's a pretty powerful machine unlike handhelds of past) to try one out. Playing Fire Emblem Three Houses. It's not bad.

Breath of the winds- zelda, great game for switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Breath of the winds- zelda, great game for switch.
Incredible game. Mine is completed, so I'm really looking forward to the sequel next year.